- Joined
- Nov 5, 2011
- Messages
- 41,314
Still can’t believe ******* Duke has chance to win ACC
I’m not sure how a 2 loss conference like us and the formula bs they’re using . Should be head to head , conference losses the tie breaker should be rank .If duke gets in game and wins it
They are left out as is acc as a whole
If Miami doesn’t get in I hope it happens!!!
Same w SyracuseFWIW, Navy's starting QB didn't play in that game
If he leaves before Friday, possibly.Not if they lose to Miss State and Kiffin is gone
WrongIf duke gets in game and wins it
They are left out as is acc as a whole
If Miami doesn’t get in I hope it happens!!!
If he leaves before Friday, possibly.
If he coaches Friday per their rules they can’t hold it against them.
Wrong
LolWouldn't be so sure especially if SMU wins the ACC. An away loss in OT against a 10-3 ACC champion might give them the justification especially if a 10-2 Alabama is in play.
Byu will be out with 2 losesDont see how if Miami beats Pitt. BYU would have to lose also. If they make it to big 12 game with 1 loss and lose in big 12 championship they will get in over Miami. So would Texas tech If they lost to BYU in big 12 title game
Bama out with 3 loses0% chance Bama would drop below us.
Wish this were the case but I don’t think they ding conference runner upAlabama will lose vs Texas A&M in the SEC Championship game for 3 losses.
BYU will lose in the Big 12 title game for 2 losses.
Miami will finish #10. In
That’d be ideal. This conference deserves everything badIf duke gets in game and wins it
They are left out as is acc as a whole
If Miami doesn’t get in I hope it happens!!!
They absolutely would if there is a deserving team to put inWish this were the case but I don’t think they ding conference runner up
The SEC runner up probably isn’t getting left out because they had to play an extra game, especially if they end up giving Georgia their only loss.
Part of great 8Notre Dame will get a at large bid every year. Shouldn't they be required to join a conference so they dont take one of those at large bids every year? But I guess that is what NCAA wants is Notre Dame in playoffs every year
Texas Penn state and SMU all fell after losing last yearLikely accurate statement. Although Bama losing to FSU like they did can't be completely ignored
I can’t do that with my daughter theirRooting for Ole Miss to lose, too