Theory: Tate getting a waiver and will play in 2019....

Actually, it's not irrelevant how much money his family has. It's his family that's paying for the lawyer that's going to get him the waiver. Sounds pretty relevant to me.
Elite athletes and their families get everything paid for, period. Doesn't matter what color, background. Happened 40 years ago will happen 400 years from now.

Advertisement
Elite athletes and their families get everything paid for, period. Doesn't matter what color, background. Happened 40 years ago will happen 400 years from now.

I guarantee u UM isn't risking investigation by paying for his lawyer fee and I guarantee his lawyer didn't take his case pro bono. There are plenty of elite athletes who come from money who refuse to accept bags.

I guarantee u UM isn't risking investigation by paying for his lawyer fee and I guarantee his lawyer didn't take his case pro bono. There are plenty of elite athletes who come from money who refuse to accept bags.
You don't know how it works so moot point. I walked away from AAU for a reason.

If Martell is declared eligible, I will be shocked. When has the NCAA ever done anything that helped Miami? The answer is NEVER, and I'm almost certain that they will find a way to keep Martell off the field for 2019. Go ask Dewan Hernandez about the NCAA and how they deal with Miami.

You don't know how it works so moot point. I walked away from AAU for a reason.

Exactly. No valid counter-argument just a "u don't know how it works" lmao. His family is not going to risk his CF career by accepting payments when they are completely capable of paying the lawyer fee themselves.

Advertisement
If Martell is declared eligible, I will be shocked. When has the NCAA ever done anything that helped Miami? The answer is NEVER, and I'm almost certain that they will find a way to keep Martell off the field for 2019. Go ask Dewan Hernandez about the NCAA and how they deal with Miami.
Well they can sell the PTSD about domestic violence at OSU and if I'm Tate, I would play the "because of that issue I have serious questions about gender identity and masculinity" card, guaranteed to get in.

Exactly. No valid counter-argument just a "u don't know how it works" lmao. His family is not going to risk his CF career by accepting payments when they are completely capable of paying the lawyer fee themselves.
Oh I thought that was how it works, if you ain't ***, black, a woman etc you can't understand? Yeah you are right, I mean, somebody that coached youth aau for 20 years and saw all of it going on, the payments, the gifts, starting with kids around 11 years of age. I mean yeah. You got me.

Oh I thought that was how it works, if you ain't ***, black, a woman etc you can't understand? Yeah you are right, I mean, somebody that coached youth aau for 20 years and saw all of it going on, the payments, the gifts, starting with kids around 11 years of age. I mean yeah. You got me.

Unless u have inside knowledge of Tate's situation specifically, none of your "accolades" matter.

Advertisement

Anyone know whether Shea Patterson or Justin Fields are monied individuals? They were both able to hire Tom Mars, who seems to be creating quite the niche for himself handling these cases.

LOL says the guy that throws out blanket statements about his family and situation. What does his dad do for a living? How much do they make as a family? You know them so well.

You've obviously never seen QB1. That tells u everything u need to know about his upbringing. Or was that all paid for by boosters bc Tate is an "elite athlete"? Lmao

Advertisement
You've obviously never seen QB1. That tells u everything u need to know about his upbringing. Or was that all paid for by boosters bc Tate is an "elite athlete"? Lmao
Actually I did see it, and what I saw was a family that dropped everything for Tate. I still have no idea what they do for a living. You see that as validating your argument, however I see it as a family that benefits from his athletic abilitiles and probably hasn't paid for anything in years. All hinges on his success.

You just did the exact same thing wth your “guarantee his familly” comment dude. You’re the absolute runaway leader for clueless porster of the year.

Seems like you're the clueless one bc I never said "gaurantee his family" anything lol if you're going to quote me, at least get the quote correct. I would say that you're the runaway leader for clueless poster of the year but IDC about, nor pay attention to anything u post. Run along now.

Advertisement
Seems like you're the clueless one bc I never said "gaurantee his family" anything lol if you're going to quote me, at least get the quote correct. I would say that you're the runaway leader for clueless poster of the year but IDC about, nor pay attention to anything u post. Run along now.

Meant you guarantee the attorney. You have NO CLUE what an attorney will or won't do.

In actuality a case like Martell's, which can have a gigiantic influence on the future of transfers, the publicity and prededents being set would be infinitely more important than any fees he'd collect from this specific case.

Meant you guarantee the attorney. You have NO CLUE what an attorney will or won't do.

In actuality a case like Martell's, which can have a gigiantic influence on the future of transfers, the publicity and precedents being set would be infinitely more important than any fees he'd collect from this specific case.
Dude, don't waste your time.

Advertisement
Back