Theory: Tate getting a waiver and will play in 2019....

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
"The NCAA adjusted its policy last spring to make it easier for transferring athletes to find an immediate path to the playing field. The new rules state that a player can be granted a waiver to play right away if he can show "documented mitigation circumstances" that the change of schools was made to better impact his "health, safety and well-being.""

This sound easy to prove if his lawyer is a step up from Vinny Gambini. Well-being....****, that should be a lay up.
:11263272045-489f4f7972-o::neonu::stormwarningflag-sm::stormwarningflag-sm:

Advertisement
"The NCAA adjusted its policy last spring to make it easier for transferring athletes to find an immediate path to the playing field. The new rules state that a player can be granted a waiver to play right away if he can show "documented mitigation circumstances" that the change of schools was made to better impact his "health, safety and well-being.""

This sound easy to prove if his lawyer is a step up from Vinny Gambini. Well-being....****, that should be a lay up.
There is a ...Jeepers Creepers 2...but no...My Cousin Vinny sequel

Last edited:
Advertisement

In Martell’s case what are the actual facts and reasons that leads you to conclude it will be “easy to prove” and “should be a layup?” Thx

The :neonu: does not have an A+ rating with the ncaa.I'd be surprised if any cane athlete got help from the ncaa.history shows the hurricanes will always be thrown under the bus by the ncaa.

Advertisement
Urban Meyer's suspension will be cited in Martell's waiver. In addition Zach Smith was Tate's primary recruiter @ OSU. As everyone knows Smith was accused by his wife of domestic abuse, and accepted a misdemeanor plea deal this past Oct, that also awarded his wife a 3 yr protection order. In my opinion there is no way in **** his waiver is not approved.

Last edited:

Can someone please get this lady on the phone.

Tate has a better chance than not to get a waiver. You'd be amazed at how much goes in your favor when u come from money.
That’s totally how that works. Not the fact he came from urban Meyers toxic environment that leaked from uf to Ohio st or the fact that he had a coaching Change. iTs bEcAuSe yOu cOmE fRoM moNeY

Literally bro you’re captain autismo

Advertisement
Well what the heck did fields have other than “Fromm beat me out?” I actually completely agree that Tate will play this year. I’d honestly be passed if he couldn’t. But then again this is the U not OSU. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back