Them jackets live.

I have been wondering when someone would capitalize on this idea. Every time someone has a throwback jacket on a ton of people ask where to get one. Now, I wonder which color I will get

Advertisement
i dont like the bird on the back. The OG ones aint have it, and it makes the jacket have too much going on...

Wish caneswear asked us first but I know it will sell out regardless.

f
incredulous.gif

Purchased every color jacket. **** all you old haters. Them jackets are sick as ****. Pipe or no pipe, that Ibis is way better than the Green Ibis or the Klam.

If I do buy one, I know I'll have it forever. Can't wear out a jacket when it's only cold enough to wear one three days a year.

If I do buy one, I know I'll have it forever. Can't wear out a jacket when it's only cold enough to wear one three days a year.
This just may be the only good thing about New York weather compared to Florida. I can rock this jacket half the year.

Advertisement
I don’t really shop at allcanes but they have green and white on their website, according to the owner no ibis on the back.

My favorites were the chalk lines with the ibis on the u on the chest and the block "miami hurricanes" on the back. But these are too dope. I just grabbed a reversible leather jacket last week or I would have gotten a black one to go with the orange.

Advertisement
The caneswear is an exclusive. The starter reboot of the original is the base jacket and they added the patch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All canes web listing doesnt show an ibis, and all canes is reputable, so if it has an Ibis, just return it. Thats my plan.

Ok my homie called All Canes last night after I bought the white jacket to confirm. Here is the skinny:

Canes wear is sewing on an ibis patch

All canes has the original

both shops seem to be selling from the same batch of starter jackets.

All canes seems to be out of the Green and only has white left.

Buy them up!!!

The Caneswear ones are nice, can't believe some dudes are hating on the Ibis patch. Pipe, no pipe, it doesn't matter, we still have the freshest mascot of any team, period.

This. Bunch of old angry white men who are obsessed with politics. If you can't buy an item because the Ibis doesn't have the pipe that is ******* retarded.

Advertisement
Back