The Young Prodigy

View as article
old Rubino .
Do you know his name? I legit don't remember.

I tried to Google mythical qb recruit last night and some FSU QB from the late 90s came up.

Some roided up #1 HS QB who went to FSU. Bradley Jennings took out his ACL in practice and he was eventually converted to FB.

That wasn't who I was looking for. The German QB was completely fake lol

Advertisement
I remember FSU signing Kendra and Bentley, both with mythical status (if you can believe that is possible for a kicker). I knew Kendra a bit while he was in college. A very introspective dude. I think he hated football.

At 6’0” and weighing 200 pounds, Hurley already plays varsity football and is a top-ranked quarterback on a 18u national team. He is built like a superhero and has fictional strength, with a near 500-pound squat, 450-pound deadlift and 225-pound bench press - at 13 years old.
This is a joke, right? Stop playing, this is a joke, right?

Advertisement
At 6’0” and weighing 200 pounds, Hurley already plays varsity football and is a top-ranked quarterback on a 18u national team. He is built like a superhero and has fictional strength, with a near 500-pound squat, 450-pound deadlift and 225-pound bench press - at 13 years old.

7b4.gif

Will need to get out to a TCA game this year and watch the young man live. Trinity Christian is a powerhouse program up here in No. FL

Advertisement
This kid is the truth. If we hit all our expectations we should be in good shape. #1 want for that class

Advertisement
This is a joke, right? Stop playing, this is a joke, right?
The lifting numbers seem weird in comparison to one another. Deadlift is usually more than squat, and a 225 bench is low if you can actually squat 500. My takeaway is just that the kid is strong but not sure I buy those numbers (mainly the squat).

The lifting numbers seem weird in comparison to one another. Deadlift is usually more than squat, and a 225 bench is low if you can actually squat 500. My takeaway is just that the kid is strong but not sure I buy those numbers (mainly the squat).
Baseball player too so benching is a no no, underdeveloped there most likely.

Not really. It depends on what your sport and position are. A 500 squat is a powerful lower body great for a QB, RB, WR, DB. You don't need/want a huge upper body to slow you down at certain positions. It's about functional strength.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back