The wrong guy announced he's leaving...

Advertisement
What? A Canes football web site with a front page story calling for Goldie's firing? It just can not be done, we've been told.

Advertisement
This site should have been the first. Oh, well. Good article.

Doesn't matter about being first....I just want to know something is in the works.

Site admins...would really appreciate it if you gave us an update cause we're all pretty ****ed off right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Doesn't matter about being first....I just want to know something is in the works.

Site admins...would really appreciate it if you gave us an update cause we're all pretty ****ed off right now.

There have been articles in the works for weeks.

in the works why not blast the staff out already for you end up being last to the party? The guy is POS who belongs at the City league level way behind the power curve. When he first got hired I was worried for the simple people kept saying the players who went to the NFL in that league but he still managed to lose games with teams with less talent.

lot of the people who run this site have AG balls in their mouth,: just saying :unconscious:

Maybe I'm wrong but I never got that impression. At least, D$ and Pete have shown recently their displeasure on the coaching staff.[/QUO

Them two I got and you can add Andrew to the list of not maybe I am just getting frustrated with the fact they all sugar coat this crap instead of just blasting the sorry *** temple staff who cant recruit or coach

Advertisement
Eloquent. Simple. And no mincing of words.

Let's go CIS... why are we waiting "weeks" for your version?

"Never be elite"? LOL! Right now, there is NO reason to think we will ever compete in the AWFUL Coastal, let alone "Elite".

Advertisement
Back