The Work: The Coaching Staff Edition??

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
Where is it, Peter? I've stayed tuned waiting for some tasty tidbits. Feed us, please. We're hungrier than Genron in a crowded McDonalds drive-thru in Baton Rouge.

Advertisement
Genron and all those dudes knew these guys were bozos. Why send them kids to um to play patty cake.

Genron and all those dudes knew these guys were bozos. Why send them kids to um to play patty cake.

Yep, Genron and "those dudes" are just waiting for us to have a competent staff. Thatttttt's it!

im starting to believe that Genron is not an elusive chupacabra anymore!
He knew our coaching staff are a bunch of Jive turkeys!

Advertisement
I've been asking Peter several times for this. It was supposed to come out last week.

I really wish he would just post it, but he seems very detached the last few months

Yep, Genron and "those dudes" are just waiting for us to have a competent staff. Thatttttt's it!

I believe that

When kids like Amari said it's a business decision. It wasn't bout benefits it's about the nfl and sec are killing us with that. We cheat just like they do but when we have a player we don't do **** with them, so in comes Butch the master Jedi of developement.

I believe that

When kids like Amari said it's a business decision. It wasn't bout benefits it's about the nfl and sec are killing us with that. We cheat just like they do but when we have a player we don't do **** with them, so in comes Butch the master Jedi of developement.

Staff f*cked up with cooper, wasnt a business decision, but we have lost kids the way you are saying

Advertisement
You really need Pete to tell you this staff sucks and is losing their steady ground?

I've been asking Peter several times for this. It was supposed to come out last week.

I really wish he would just post it, but he seems very detached the last few months

He's sitting in a dark room shaking having terrible visions of Kaaya transferring. Don't worry, Pete! He'd never sit out a year and even the NCAA wouldn't buy that his auntie (twice removed) in Sherman Oaks needs him to tend to her because she has the flu.

He said it was coming before duke game. Coaching was better against duke so he wasn't gonna post a negative article after a good performance. Probably coming this week with some updates after this embarrassment

Advertisement
Pete said after Nebraska he was done with the staff and I think he put it like this

*** Al Golden

He said it was coming before duke game. Coaching was better against duke so he wasn't gonna post a negative article after a good performance. Probably coming this week with some updates after this embarrassment

Seriously y wait though we knew duke was *** bags wtf..........

Man someone need to put all user names who was with this staff after Louisville and call them out, so next coach that comes u will know who not to take serious n who da dik suckers r.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back