The Work: Practice 9 recap and quotes

Advertisement
I think it's safe to say Coach Little will be sending some of his Westminster kids to us in the future...

Most of those kids on that Fort Lauderdale Hurricanes team are Broward kids, and a lot of them will be going to U School, so I'm not sure how many Earl will be coaching at Westminster.

Last edited:
Keep feedin us Pete! Excellent job young man. Really excited to hear about Ryan Mayes "light" going on.

I think it's safe to say Coach Little will be sending some of his Westminster kids to us in the future...

Most of those kids on that Fort Lauderdale Hurricanes team are Broward kids, and a lot of them will be going to U School, so I'm not sure how many Earl will be coaching at Westminster.

More than you think. Earl's son will be at WCS next year and I expect a bunch of those kids to follow. I'm hearing that WCS will set up a bus system similar to what American Heritage has.

Advertisement

That is true, but my overall point is that he's on our side.

Earl is definitely on our side. He is 100% committed to UM.

More than you think. Earl's son will be at WCS next year and I expect a bunch of those kids to follow. I'm hearing that WCS will set up a bus system similar to what American Heritage has.

You might be correct, but the coach of that Hurricanes team is now coaching at U School and the talk was that a lot of those kids were going to U School.

I'm a little surprised that Little Earl is going to WCS as Earl said that he was going to send him to STA.

Advertisement

Too bad he's not coaching at a good program with great prospects. He'll be looking to send us Howie Schwartz then get sour like Luke when we don't want him.

Were Grace and AQM at practice????

yes

Gotta keep in mind that, if this is indeed an NCAA compliance issue and not a UM issue, I assume they'll practice right up until the NCAA calls them. So really them practicing may not mean much one way or the other, IMO.

It's meaningless.

It's not meaningless cause if they're both mysteriously absent from practice we'd know something is up. No news is good news in this instance.

Were Grace and AQM at practice????

yes

Gotta keep in mind that, if this is indeed an NCAA compliance issue and not a UM issue, I assume they'll practice right up until the NCAA calls them. So really them practicing may not mean much one way or the other, IMO.

It's meaningless.

It's not meaningless cause if they're both mysteriously absent from practice we'd know something is up. No news is good news in this instance.

It's absolutely meaningless because the minute the punishment is handed down they'll be gone from practice. There's no reason to keep them out of practice until such time as they're ruled ineligible.

They were "mysteriously missing" yesterday but then they were back today. They'll be gone as soon as they're ruled ineligible if that's the punishment.

lol those kids are gonna have to wake up at 5am, sounds miserable

Advertisement
I will get a warm and fuzzy feeling on the first series each of them play. Until then don't hold your breath or get excited about anything because like it has been stated it is meaningless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too bad he's not coaching at a good program with great prospects. He'll be looking to send us Howie Schwartz then get sour like Luke when we don't want him.

Schwartz is a take, no question.

Give it couple of years. Richt will own South Florida. There will be the occasional kid that wants out, or with a sketchy recruitment, but but he's building relationships with coaches and kids at an early age. 

Advertisement

This guy knows $$$$

facility-head-600.jpg

As a Schwartz, all I can say is finally

[video=youtube_share;WW2BbvgadPI]https://youtu.be/WW2BbvgadPI?t=2m46s[/video]
At the 2:46 mark for Kaaya...Thank the ******* lord. I think we all knew they wouldn't be doing the check/look back to the coaches for a playcall bull**** but its so good to hear it being said.

Advertisement
Back