The Work - Notes from Miami junior day and more

Advertisement
I really like the direction and kind of players the staff is bringing in. Big but athletic DT, fast LB and DB that can cover and play multiple positions in the defensive backfield. Russell, Hall and Jobe at safety is superb. Frierson and Campbell at CB gives us two big physical corners that can come off blocks and defend WR screens and jet sweep, while still being able stay with WR on other routes. Would love to see Asante Samuel Jr. (ASJ) join the CB platoon, he's the best cover corner ***** size. I saw AH in the state game and wasn't wowed by Surtain, but was with Campbell (no bias). Side note not 2018: Don't sleep on the J'ville walkon WR, kid was doing work on Surtain in states.

Why hasn't there been a single post of a highlight video for Camron Davis?? Y'all keep talking about how great he is but apparently nobody has seen the proof??

Posted in another thread[TWEET]828757706878152704[/TWEET]
I'm not saying he is as talented as dalvin cook. He isn't but his running style resembles and looks similar to Cooks in highschool and he has great breakaway speed and is well built already with good size

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ya'll crazy if you want WW anywhere near our kids. Dude is nothing but trouble. Show me 10-15years worth of staying out of trouble before you peg him as a role model.

Advertisement
Colbert to be crowned asap. After NFL pay him to be on staff

This kid is more loyal to the program than some of the native dade county players.

It is quite amazing.
Who would imagine this last year when he transferred in during the spring?
He sounds like he was raised right and was not exposed to some of the garbage
you see in soFla from folks in the mold of Puke Campbell, genitalRon,etc.

Advertisement
Stopped reading after Willie Williams. Had to fight back tears man. I miss that guy. Has my name in both his names. You my boy Willie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see a 12-0 season in 2018. We are on the way back, but 2018 is the statement year in this long journey back.

Advertisement
Back