The Work - Notes from Miami junior day and more

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Willie is out of jail. What's he training for his next b and e?

hes been out for awhile and has been personal training for strong arm (FLO-RIDA) over the last year...hes been training alot of top recruits out of the area (carol city/opalocla/miramar)

been on the straight n narrrow...and he always been a cane since ive known him

Colbert to be crowned asap. After NFL pay him to be on staff

This kid is more loyal to the program than some of the native dade county players.

Yeah, seems like you can say that about a lot of our players on this team.
Deon bush shows a lot of love too

Hung out with Bush, Hurns, and Chick for the Super Bowl in Bimini. Bush reps the U the hardest. Super nice guy. You don't get a huge U tattoo like that man has unless you bleed orange and green.

yea my cousin has pics with them....my house is still there, and you guys probably ate and drank at my uncles spot. [MENTION=8563]TrueFloridian[/MENTION]

Willie is out of jail. What's he training for his next b and e?

hes been out for awhile and has been personal training for strong arm (FLO-RIDA) over the last year...hes been training alot of top recruits out of the area (carol city/opalocla/miramar)

been on the straight n narrrow...and he always been a cane since ive known him

That's great. Good to see him turn his life around.

Advertisement
I saw Willie after he got out. Dudes arms are huge. Prison iron make you strong.

As for Colbert, he may have a longer career in football than the rest of these GuYs; dude has the makings of a coach.

Advertisement
When he's done playing football, Colbert on this staff would be a lockdown recruiter. Wouldn't mine seeing him coach at a pipeline HS either.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Pete. PLEASE do an interview with Willie Williams. I think we would appreciate to know he is fine after all his troubles.

Advertisement
Back