The Work - July 19th

Meanwhile, at the Skai Moore household..

I'm not saying that we couldn't use him but he's been massively overrated by some this board. Wasn't even named preseason All SEC 3rd team this year. He'd be battling it out with Kirby if he was here.

What? He's lead USC in tackles his freshman and sophomore years. He has 149 tackles and 7 INT in 13 starts. What do the guys who we have, have to show of themselves?

Advertisement
"Bush has obviously shown flashes of his ability at safety in his first three seasons"

Our piece of **** staff in a nutshell. All we've gotten from Bush in THREE GODDAMNED SEASONS is flashes.

Advertisement
Meanwhile, at the Skai Moore household..

I'm not saying that we couldn't use him but he's been massively overrated by some this board. Wasn't even named preseason All SEC 3rd team this year. He'd be battling it out with Kirby if he was here.

WTF!!

If you were in front of me, i would have punched you right on the Nutz bra.. Your assessment sucked more than anything that has sucked before bra.. Geez..
No beef my ninja!!

Advertisement
I'm just glad they've done such a great job stocking quality depth at positions like corner and running back.

So we got the news that Bleakvern already broke on this website, weeks ago. We also got the observation that Rok broke. What a waste of everyones ******* time this "the work" was.

more like "the command c, command v".

Advertisement
NCAA factored into Moore. he would have had an offer if they werent self-imposing. they only were offering Six & Grace.

Advertisement
NCAA factored into Moore. he would have had an offer if they werent self-imposing. they only were offering Six & Grace.

While technically correct, they were deluded to think Thomas was coming. Even with their anticipated NCAA counts, they had ships in hand in February. That class had some good talent, but several offers were bungled by the staff. ... On the positive side of things, I think that fiasco is the reason we have the more recruiting-focused coaches we have today.

Advertisement
Back