The Work - Canes Camp #2

This group of DBs have the potential to be hella physical. Probably the only unit on the defensive side I'm excited about

Advertisement
Ice patting himself on the back a little bit

“Mark is really a tremendous student-athlete. His work ethic is second-to-none. He trains well and pushes himself. I give a lot of credit to his high school coaches for really teaching the little details that got him ready for this moment,” said coach Ice Harris.

Ice never coached Mark, his son did

I don't want to make this about Golden but when will this dude stop with his BS. I agree that this program should have lights on the field but exactly how did this add stress to the job by worrying about missing practice time when the dumb *** ended camp early.

Last edited:
Ice patting himself on the back a little bit

“Mark is really a tremendous student-athlete. His work ethic is second-to-none. He trains well and pushes himself. I give a lot of credit to his high school coaches for really teaching the little details that got him ready for this moment,” said coach Ice Harris.

Ice never coached Mark, his son did

Ice coached him his first 2 yrs

Advertisement
I don't want to make this about Golden but when will this dude stop with his BS. I agree that this program should have lights on the field but exactly how did this add stress to the job by worrying about missing practice time when the dumb *** ended camp early.

Your over sensitivity is that of a middle school pre-teen...:ignore2:

CLzeX8TWwAAEv_H.jpg
Chad, Norton

CLz4Q0SWwAE2SGW.jpg
CLz4Q0PWsAAPRi5.jpg
McCord

CLz9QX_W8AAqY1w.jpg
Patchan, Aqm

CLz4zFBWcAAPVri.jpg
Jenkins

CLz4zEJWoAACGWM.jpg
Howard

CLz4zEIWIAAZ1IJ.jpg
Elder

CLzkpHjWEAAI5wp.jpg
RBU

CLzpAgmWcAATaLv.jpg
CLzpP4UWgAA2H1s.jpg
He gotta feed the fam..boy put on some weight

CLzfKiuUkAAli9B.jpg
Bush

CLziUeaWIAA0tcq.jpg
Chad

CLzjfYUWsAACQWZ.jpg
Carter

CLsPcwyUwAAGrcl.jpg
Not camp related but nice bike Hester have ...lol

Advertisement
no excuse not to win look at all that nfl talent will be very dissappointed if we dont dominate this year

I'm sorry that facts sound like a pre-teen rant to you, maybe you should take Golden's d:ck out of your ear so you can actually listen

Advertisement
I feel so much better with Melvin in the Dline...

he has been under great guys like Bill Belichick & Romeo Crennel and he understands Mark and Al...

this good be really good or same oh ****

Stealing Melvin from FIU was a huge coup. Thankfully, Franklin took that demotion to the NFL. I'm just surprised the NFL didn't take Melvin instead of Franklin. I'm thinking Melvin might be too good for that **** league.

Melvin's line at FIU were getting a lot of sacks and tfl's... Don't sleep on Melvin man...

Peter got that drink in him, cuz he dropped that Canes Report Back to Back.

I'm just waiting for the 3 peat, so i can go send off a retweet!! #Bars

Thank you 6 God for Football.

Advertisement

I'm sorry that facts sound like a pre-teen rant to you, maybe you should take Golden's d:ck out of your ear so you can actually listen

Your the one *****in... I'm not into that d;ck chit so you can go elsewhere with that... Are you a Gayturd?

--DB Coach Paul Williams on Jackson and Redwine: “They’re good kids with good ability. They’re young, guys that we just have to develop. But they both came in early and had a good summer. They’re going to be good players.”

shoot me now.

I feel so much better with Melvin in the Dline...

he has been under great guys like Bill Belichick & Romeo Crennel and he understands Mark and Al...

this good be really good or same oh ****

Stealing Melvin from FIU was a huge coup. Thankfully, Franklin took that demotion to the NFL. I'm just surprised the NFL didn't take Melvin instead of Franklin. I'm thinking Melvin might be too good for that **** league.

Melvin's line at FIU were getting a lot of sacks and tfl's... Don't sleep on Melvin man...

FIU was dominant for sure. That's why it was such a coup stealing him from FIU. I don't know why you admonished me when I agree with you.

Plus, as you stated, it is totally up to the DL coach to determine the defensive scheme and philosophy. The only reason our DL wasn't rushing the passer the last few years is because Jethro decided that they shouldn't do that. The DL coach controls the whole thing.

Advertisement
Back