The Work 9-24

View as article
Not defending Golden but UF is a bigger clusterf*ck than we are right now

Hmmm I would hate to see the score if we played in Tuscaloosa....UFraud played well up there.

They basically played how we did vs FSU last year and we gave up less yards. They had 642 with 3 or 4 turnovers and you take those away they get at least 800 so they didnt play "well up there"

Score says otherwise....looks like 3rd quarter was their problem

Last edited:
Advertisement

Hmmm I would hate to see the score if we played in Tuscaloosa....UFraud played well up there.

They basically played how we did vs FSU last year and we gave up less yards. They had 642 with 3 or 4 turnovers and you take those away they get at least 800 so they didnt play "well up there"

Looks like offense was their problem... They got quite a few turnovers but Driskel man... That kid is going bring in a new staff...

Advertisement
Epic fail if we lose a kid last named Irvin to the Gates. Par for the course with this staff though.

I mean their are things to criticize with the staff, but Tracy, Deon, Tyriq, Yearby, Chad Thomas, KC McDermott, Brad Kaaya, Berrios, Stacy Coley, Artie, Jamal, Grace, Moten, Owens, Jackson, etc...would disagree with your comments.

Now if Irvin was an elite DL, i can see your point somewhat.

We were down 21-14 going into the third quarter vs FSU..........

Advertisement
Maybe, but their defense and defensive coaching is better than Miami's.

Yeah uh maybe, they have more talent than Miami on defense yet is still getting shredded. Trob can't coach a lick so I'm not sure why Irvin prefers him over Paul Williams. Blake Freakin Sims(NOT Marcus Mariotta, but Blake freakin Sims) threw for 445 yards and 4 TD's on Muschamps and Trob's defense/secondary. This is a week after Kentucky, YES KENTUCKY, threw for 369 yards on that vaunted well coached Gator defense and secondary of ol Trob's.

Give me a friggin break, it ain't no better in Gator land when it comes to secondary, so that it a bullcrap cop out by someone.

"So that rumor about Irvin not liking Golden is looking true. Smart kid. "

What the crap does that mean? He should like a maniac like Will Mucschamp who has a terrible temper, and is on his 3rd OC in 4 years at Florida as he continues to throw assistant coaches under the bus? Yeah sign me up for that guy!

Muschamp makes changes to his staff when necessary.

Golden doesn't do that.

Also, Muschamp is known as a defensive guy and his defenses are statistically good.

Golden is supposed to be a defensive guy too and he's fielded some of the worse defenses in Miami football history.

Behind senior quarterback Blake Sims, Alabama (4-0, 1-0 SEC) racked up 645 yards — the most yards yielded ever in Florida history.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/c...-of-florida/article2188257.html#storylink=cpy

Cough Cough - Looks like your coaches are pretty bad too, bud!

I've been a Miami fan for 30+ years and yes, my corches are fuggin terrible.

UF has been a top 10 team in total defense the last 3 years.

In comparison, where did Golden/Donofrio have Miami ranked?

Who cares what they did then, what are they doing now? They are stinking out loud that's what. They've had no hinderance to their recruiting, and hammered Miami on the trail trying to scare kids. They were uber talented on defense and a veteran bunch when Mushcamp got there from Urban's recruits(Elam, Floyd, Easley, Bostic), now since the 1st rounders are gone, they are relying on Muschamp and Trob's recruiting and coaching. They still have more talent on defense than Miami though, so it's no excuse to stink so bad.

Since Golden has been at Miami, UF's defenses have been better.

Irrefutable.

uF's defense is horrible right now.
Irrefutable.

"**Tim Irvin is a big UF lean at this point"... I can't comprehend this.

Last edited:
Advertisement
the-simpsons-movie-957copia.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back