The Work 9-24

Advertisement
Could it be that Nesta wants to experience the traditional February signing day extravaganza?

Not defending the kid, just throwing out a potential reason. Doesn't seem like he is going to do the hat thing, just guessing.

Pretty good news here except for Nesta.One thing this December signing period does is show who is or isn't totally 100% committed to your program.

There's still a couple months till that day but if Nesta doesn't sign it'd throw up a flag to me and I'd get to looking for a replacement.

Is Nesta checking out the " market " looking to see what type things he might "acquire" by waiting?

And with Joyner I'd tell him he'd have his chance and let him see if he could play there.Then if he couldn't he's had his chance,seen he better suited on the outside and your good with him and his HS.Gotta believe the noles are telling him whatever he wants to hear.

And great news on TC but I'd still like to see him at least show a little interest in the program.He might be all Cane but **** he's dome nothing throughout his recruitment that would dictate he's on his way.Hopefully he will at least official visit at some point.

We should be hitting the DT market hard as f@#! despite any Nesta moves. I hate it, just hoping he wants to get those officials in with some "attention" and then commit. Doubt many schools with be dropping visit envelopes and all expense paid visits (with benefits) to recruits that are contractually sewn up in early LOI.

UM

Joyner is committed to FSU.

All his public comments are pro FSU.

Have yet to see any quotes from him at all regarding Miami.

To me, the inside vs outside talk is irrelevant. He doesn't sound like he's that intetrested in us. If I was betting, I'd bet he's all FSU. He's given us no reason to think otherwise.

yea i dont get the thought that he somehow is leaning our way. He is all FSU, nothing has changed.

Go recruit Bonnitto...give Chatfield a look..something other than standing their with ya d*ck in your hand

Advertisement
I think Silvera is a clown who likes to get a rise out of people. He likes to fck around and get people talking. I bet he signs in December.

The Joyner **** makes no sense, and I think we should be recruiting some national LBs. I don't like the backup LBs that we give reps to all that much right now.

To me, the inside vs outside talk is irrelevant. He doesn't sound like he's that intetrested in us. If I was betting, I'd bet he's all FSU. He's given us no reason to think otherwise.

yea i dont get the thought that he somehow is leaning our way. He is all FSU, nothing has changed.

Go recruit Bonnitto...give Chatfield a look..something other than standing their with ya d*ck in your hand

There are plenty of great LBs outside of the state of FL. I wouldn't waste time trying to make Chatfield a LB with his lack of speed. I'm not a fan in general of trying to turn DL in LBs.

I think Silvera is a clown who likes to get a rise out of people. He likes to fck around and get people talking. I bet he signs in December.

The Joyner **** makes no sense, and I think we should be recruiting some national LBs. I don't like the backup LBs that we give reps to all that much right now.

Agree the back ups are a huge drop off we need a couple like gogeta said and liberty abdullah chatfield bonito and that other kid dmoney is big on....obviously i want chatfield cause he plays good when the lights on....if worse comes to worse he can trasfer and in no way im saying chat is a lb ill taje him at de

There are plenty of great LBs outside of the state of FL. I wouldn't waste time trying to make Chatfield a LB with his lack of speed. I'm not a fan in general of trying to turn DL in LBs.

This whole Joyner thing is a real head scratcher to me. I don't see a single thing that would make me optimistic about landing him. And I know this is Pete's job and he's really good at it, but I don't get the pumping. Because I don't see a single thing that would make me think this guy would come here. Just don't understand why we're not pushing for other guys.

Advertisement
FWIW. I agree with others to move on

[TWEET]912300690818650112[/TWEET]

LOL at these Silvera post. Jesus Christ.

Point out which ones are ridiculous. Kid basically told Pete that he's not signing in December. What excuse can you conjure up on that one?

Said he's 1,000% committed.

yeah, Nesta's OV here is at the same time as the rest of the commits, I believe Dec 15th and when he get's around all those dudes siging LOI's, he'll follow suit. Now if Heritage don't allow EE's then that's 1 thing but who cares once you get that name on the line. Someone else said"Their school has a big event and they would not be siging early" either, Believe it's Brevin Jordan

I have seen a post asking about"Other DT contact" Jared Goldmire-6'7-300 committed to the VILLE I believe has or is finalizing OV plans. Has good vid & a big ole dude

i like him as a DE..(TRENT HARRIS). I'd like them to try the kid from Champagnat they have as an OLB. Bonitto in my opinion is athletic enough to play LB here..i know he ran sub 4.8. Which is likely faster than Mike Smith, Owens.

Advertisement
Joyner is using Miami as leverage IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i like him as a DE..(TRENT HARRIS). I'd like them to try the kid from Champagnat they have as an OLB. Bonitto in my opinion is athletic enough to play LB here..i know he ran sub 4.8. Which is likely faster than Mike Smith, Owens.
I don't think Smith and Owens should be the standard we're recruiting to at LB. I like Bonnito, but we need to start recruiting better speed at LB especially if Diaz is hellbent on being in base defense against 3 and 4 wide.

Two things confuse me about Joyner. First, none of his highlights show him dropping in coverage once. Do we even know he can do that proficiently? Second, in the highlights he is mostly playing OLB. Why does he want to play the middle when it seems like he can't/doesn't play there for his high school team?

Advertisement
I want Joyner just based on competition with FSU.. any kid thats in the tri-county area and is committed to FSU or considering FSU i want a little bit more!!! Obviously if the staff evaluates and wants the kid!!! #Fu $kFSU

I don't think Smith and Owens should be the standard we're recruiting to at LB. I like Bonnito, but we need to start recruiting better speed at LB especially if Diaz is hellbent on being in base defense against 3 and 4 wide.

Owens gets juked out of his socks every other play. Hopefully Wilder can beef up and become similar to what Jermaine Grace could have been.

Advertisement
Back