The Work 8-25

View as article
Was hoping Wyche would make a more impressive splash stacking things up in the middle. I see three games combined with practice to get him where he should be now and another 6 to make a huge impact. So by game seven we can expect Wyche to make a difference right?

Advertisement
View attachment 24868
“One of the more intelligent players I've been around at the high school level. Really has a knack for being around the ball and making plays. I don't know what impact it will have. Miami's defense has to play better and develop draft picks before kids feel comfortable pledging to them.”

OK, I'll say it...I hated this last comment by this "anonymous" local coach. While sadly true in recent years, I hope he isn't speaking to whether JJ sticks or his willingness to encourage defensive stand outs on his team favoring UM.

UM

View attachment 24868
“One of the more intelligent players I've been around at the high school level. Really has a knack for being around the ball and making plays. I don't know what impact it will have. Miami's defense has to play better and develop draft picks before kids feel comfortable pledging to them.”

OK, I'll say it...I hated this last comment by this "anonymous" local coach. While sadly true in recent years, I hope he isn't speaking to whether JJ sticks or his willingness to encourage defensive stand outs on his team favoring UM.

UM

+1, why even say that. Must have been Luke.......

Kayaa winning the job seems to signify a real change in this coaching staff.I think Golden has gathered a staff of champions and winners which is contagious. Wyche is very disappointing I knew it was going to be tough for him to get in shape. But I'm happy with Herts improvment and confidence feel like we got a steal with him. Jaquans commit was everything. We are finally back on getting the commits we are supposed to get. This class will look totally different come Feb. I'm excited. I will be looking for more updates on the creek and Gulliver boys next time. Thanks Pete!

Kayaa winning the job seems to signify a real change in this coaching staff.I think Golden has gathered a staff of champions and winners which is contagious. Wyche is very disappointing I knew it was going to be tough for him to get in shape. But I'm happy with Herts improvment and confidence feel like we got a steal with him. Jaquans commit was everything. We are finally back on getting the commits we are supposed to get. This class will look totally different come Feb. I'm excited. I will be looking for more updates on the creek and Gulliver boys next time. Thanks Pete!

#Renewed

Advertisement
I'm not sure any coach was turning Rodgers, Highsmith, Gaines and Corneilius into draft choices.

Advertisement
Back