The Work 7-13: Paradise Camp preview

View as article
Advertisement
Some of you nitwits need to expand your minds a little. A 17 year old might know more about Amari Cooper than Mike Irving. Who do his parents know better? Who is the more charismatic guy/salesman? LOL if you say Cooper.

Who would you rather have pitching a family on your school? Ray Lewis or one of the faceless LBs that Alabama has pumped out over the last couple years? Ray is the guy who used to get those faceless Alabama players motivated before NFL games.

Some of you nitwits need to expand your minds a little. A 17 year old might know more about Amari Cooper than Mike Irving. Who do his parents know better? Who is the more charismatic guy/salesman? LOL if you say Cooper.

Who would you rather have pitching a family on your school? Ray Lewis or one of the faceless LBs that Alabama has pumped out over the last couple years? Ray is the guy who used to get those faceless Alabama players motivated before NFL games.

Mike Irving? GTFOOH!!!

Not to mention that Irvin can show up with Championship and Super Bowl rings on with the hall of fame jacket. Then he has been all over sports networks as well. His "brand" is a lot bigger and these kids have been seeing him their entire life in some capacity.

Advertisement
Ray Lewis is the best Def player ever to play in the NFL.

I love Ray Lewis and he was an amazing baller but Lawrence Taylor was better.
You can't Compare those two they had such different roles almost like Comparing a QB to a DB but I would say Taylor made a bigger impact in games but imo Ray had the better career

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Ray Lewis is the best Def player ever to play in the NFL.

I love Ray Lewis and he was an amazing baller but Lawrence Taylor was better.
You can't Compare those two they had such different roles almost like Comparing a QB to a DB but I would say Taylor made a bigger impact in games but imo Ray had the better career

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

You make a great point that both LBs played such different roles, but your second point about LT making a bigger impact
in games is why I would call him the greatest LB to have played the game.
I moved to the DC area during early 1980s, when LT was at his best and he gave the Redskins all kinds of grief, especially
their very good OL. But it wasn't only the Skins....he made opposing offenses change their philosophies whenever they
played the Giants.
He was a nightmare.
So I wouldn't say that LT wasn't necessarily better than RL, but he was definitely the best LB to have played the game.
In that respect, you could say the same for Deon Sanders at his prime. Many will argue there were better CBs, but no one
affected opposing offenses like he did. He literally shut down his side of field.

Mike Irving? GTFOOH!!!

Good catch, I think he prefers Michael Irving

Advertisement
Back