The Work 7-13: Paradise Camp preview

Saban is going to be ****ed. His cry baby a$$ will try to get the NCAA to ban these types of camps. He will say it gives the U an unfair advantage.blah blah blah...***** you saban and the rest of college football.

No. If anything, he'll just start doing the same thing. Bama has plenty of players in the NFL right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But seriously how many former players would want to take a connecting flight to Tuscaloosa in July for free? That's why this is going to be PARADISE!!!

Advertisement
We need to get one of Sapp, Kennedy or Maryland to come coach the big guys. The fact we have 3 guys of that caliber to come coach is mind boggling!

Advertisement
We need to get one of Sapp, Kennedy or Maryland to come coach the big guys. The fact we have 3 guys of that caliber to come coach is mind boggling!

I'd take Big Vince over all them, but that's a **** strong list.

Bring all of them down

Big Vince would be incredible, but it seems like they are going with players not currently in the league. I agree though

If we can't get Marco Wilson, we gotta have Shawn Davis. Davis, wilson, & Bandy are the only 3 CB's that I think can play early & make an impact.

Saban is going to be ****ed. His cry baby a$$ will try to get the NCAA to ban these types of camps. He will say it gives the U an unfair advantage.blah blah blah...***** you saban and the rest of college football.

No. If anything, he'll just start doing the same thing. Bama has plenty of players in the NFL right now.

Hhahahahahahahhahahahahaha! NO ONE CAN DO THE SAME THING! Plenty of schools use alums for camps. You know why you never hear of it? Cause no school can even come close to the star power that we have for this format. Yall trolls won't like this moving forward. Bama & most schools have players in the nfl & even a few of them being stars. The draw of this camp is were putting out stars & even more icons as position coaches! Do u know what it is to be recruiting a lb or wr & you go to a camp where RAY ****** LEWIS OR MICHAEL IRVIN are coaching you up...

Advertisement
Getting recruits on campus and landing commitments is all fine and well but I'm more excited to see the guys come back and coach. If we are going to stay in the mix of the recruiting game for years to come, we need to show the family vibe we've struggled with for years.

Its chess not checkers.

What other school can get a list of former players as huge as we're gonna have guest coaching this weekend? So god **** thankful we have a coach who embraces this advantage instead of hiding in their office and banning them

Mark Richt easily embraces Miami because he's South Florida native and he's a Cane who cut his teeth at Miami. He is what epitomize Miami competition. Mark Richt sat behind Jim Kelly for 4 years while welcoming Bernie Kosar and Vinny Testaverde as a freshman and sophomore.

Good news is Mullins! DeeJay's teammate Hillery is supposed to be really good OL. Would love to come out of this weekend with DJ Johnson, Edwards and Wilson. That would give us huge momentum. Hate the Columbus trio can't be there to influence.

I'm sorry but Alabama doing what Miami is now doing under Richt with the Paradise camp in Alabama is not the same as Coral Gables/South Florida. Also the Miami current and former NFL players are more appealing to the South Florida recruit and recruits outside of South Florida.

Advertisement
To me the best news was CB Marco Wilson... it was a real debate if he was coming or not... good to see Rumph making things better between us and the Wilsons... i really think its between us n USC...i expect a commitment from him right before the season starts..similar to when Quincy committed like the 2nd week in August

There's been a big run of Crystal Balls for Florida on him.
That is not a good sign.

Nope, and it's by people who generally have a good idea what's going on in SFLA too.

We learn CBs dont mean squat....if he wanted to go to UF that bad, he would have done it already.... if Golden was still coach, Marco would have been a Gator... kid is gonna surprise some peope n not go to UF...just a hunch, no insider info

Hhahahahahahahhahahahahaha! NO ONE CAN DO THE SAME THING! Plenty of schools use alums for camps. You know why you never hear of it? Cause no school can even come close to the star power that we have for this format. Yall trolls won't like this moving forward. Bama & most schools have players in the nfl & even a few of them being stars. The draw of this camp is were putting out stars & even more icons as position coaches! Do u know what it is to be recruiting a lb or wr & you go to a camp where RAY ****IN LEWIS OR MICHAEL IRVIN are coaching you up...

Keep thinkin mike irvin has more pull than julio jones, calvin ridley and amari cooper with kids today.

I love our tradition as much as the next fan, but it's naive to think kids today would know or watch many of our best players in their prime.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Hhahahahahahahhahahahahaha! NO ONE CAN DO THE SAME THING! Plenty of schools use alums for camps. You know why you never hear of it? Cause no school can even come close to the star power that we have for this format. Yall trolls won't like this moving forward. Bama & most schools have players in the nfl & even a few of them being stars. The draw of this camp is were putting out stars & even more icons as position coaches! Do u know what it is to be recruiting a lb or wr & you go to a camp where RAY ****IN LEWIS OR MICHAEL IRVIN are coaching you up...

Keep thinkin mike irvin has more pull than julio jones, calvin ridley and amari cooper with kids today.

I love our tradition as much as the next fan, but it's naive to think kids today would know or watch many of our best players in their prime.

Well one is already a super bowl champ, National Champ, and also happens to be in the NFL hall of fame.

Exactly!

Getting recruits on campus and landing commitments is all fine and well but I'm more excited to see the guys come back and coach. If we are going to stay in the mix of the recruiting game for years to come, we need to show the family vibe we've struggled with for years.

Its chess not checkers.

Bringing back the past stars is huge IMO. Richt is embracing the past Golden tried to hide from because he couldn't live up the standard that was set.

Exactly!

Irvin is an all time great. Put some respek on his name....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back