The Work 6-3

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm sure Aubrey Hill being their coach has a lot to do with why they're all there.

Hill isn't the coach anymore
Wait a bit while Mahoney comes up with some lame **** to weasel around this.

+1 for the police academy reference

No idea where I referenced police academy but thanks.

Ahh ok...Mahoney was always know for trying to weasel around and get out trouble thought that's where it came from

I'm sure Aubrey Hill being their coach has a lot to do with why they're all there.

+1 for the police academy reference

No idea where I referenced police academy but thanks.

-1 for not being an ardent Police Academy fan.

I'll take Kools opinion on DL guys. Great job Pete, thx for the updates..keep em comin

Last edited:
Sorry I'm late guys

[video=youtube;Qw5OwgDtFNs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw5OwgDtFNs[/video]

Advertisement
I know there different type of players but I'd take Joyner and chattfield over Greg R.

I think a quick analysis will hopefully get the Rousseau vs. Chatfield doubters some level of reality to consider before sulking into their own evaluations and belief that it'll mean we instantly get Campbell:

1. Kool evaluated both and "he" decided Rousseau was a better prospect to give a commitable offer!!

2. Who is faster? Hint- go see Rousseau's WR highlights.

3. Rousseau also has the "length" and "frame" to add weight, strength and muscle while still bettering his speed.

4. Versatility!! Given Rousseau's "superior speed" and size he can easily play DE and a hybrid LB role effectively.

5. Potential? The Tackles in college will be bigger and faster- fact. Rousseau's size after a rs season will be at minimum 6'5" 245 lbs. He'll be more capable to handle to physically handle college tackles. Plus no denying the kid can fly for a guy his size.

Chatfield no doubt is a quality prospect and worthy of an offer, but lets not qualify his worthiness by saying he's a better "prospect" than Rousseau. I also think the staff believes Chatfield effectiveness not be the same against college level tackles and he does not have the speed and versatility to switch to LB. Joyner does and I think that's why he's being pursued over Chatfield.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know there different type of players but I'd take Joyner and chattfield over Greg R.

I think a quick analysis will hopefully get the Rousseau vs. Chatfield doubters some level of reality to consider before sulking into their own evaluations and belief that it'll mean we instantly get Campbell:

1. Kool evaluated both and "he" decided Rousseau was a better prospect to give a commitable offer!!

2. Who is faster? Hint- go see Rousseau's WR highlights.

3. Rousseau also has the "length" and "frame" to add weight, strength and muscle while still bettering his speed.

4. Versatility!! Given Rousseau's "superior speed" and size he can easily play DE and a hybrid LB role effectively.

5. Potential? The Tackles in college will be bigger and faster- fact. Rousseau's size after a rs season will be at minimum 6'5" 245 lbs. He'll be more capable to handle to physically handle college tackles. Plus no denying the kid can fly for a guy his size.

Chatfield no doubt is a quality prospect and worthy of an offer, but lets not qualify his worthiness by saying he's a better "prospect" than Rousseau. I also think the staff believes Chatfield effectiveness not be the same against college level tackles and he does not have the speed and versatility to switch to LB. Joyner does and I think that's why he's being pursued over Chatfield.

My biggest question about Rousseau isn't his physical atttibutes it's whether or not he has the mind frame to play in the front seven. One has to like contact.

No one can put on tape and seriously justify Gregory Rousseau over a Chatfield...

The staff is projecting who will be better in three years not who looks better now. Diaz and Kool stole a page out of the Butch Davis recruiting book with this one

:durantunimpressed:

You actually spend time on the internet to post that? And LMFAO at the up-votes to this worthless loser..

Put some salve on that boo boo, fckboy.

:q3XKXeX:

nah, you make me laugh. I don't take you, or your army of spineless supplicants and feeble-minded orbiters seriously. If you want to speak on something then do it like man, on or off thread. All this predacious pecking you enjoy may be a form of stimulation in your "Tearoom Trade" subculture, but it's really beneath me and makes you seem desperate for attention.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back