The Work 12-7

With the low quality of fans we have especially on this board I'm not sure why any kid or coach would want to come to Miami.

Advertisement
I couldn't care less about crootin...

It doesn't matter what players we have on the roster. AG is the coach.

Can we get a Work with our coaching situation?

Then WTF are you doin posting on the "crootin" board?

I offer the board a quick preview of February 4th's 'The Work'.

awesome-plane-crash-o.gif

titanic4.gif

tumblr_m0sohbTXuH1rrd376o1_500.gif

Last edited:
What's the point of having Ice Harris on the staff if we can't get any of the BTW players?

Because they arent Ice Harris players...they transfered in from Homestead along with the QB Alexander..... Calloway has been a UF lean for a while now...ever since he visited UF with Ermon Lane last year... Davis was a FSU lean, but they are not receuiting him hard at all plan C kid

Advertisement
So Scarlett is solid unless UF makes some obvious moves.

Irvin is goner than gone.

We are losing Lawson.

No Callaway and no Davis from Booker ******* T.

We are holding on to Walton & Kaaya got a cool tweet.

GETTING WORKED 24/7

BUT BUT BUT WAIT IT GETS WORSE

Florida Coming....

Florida offers Miami commit
4 hours ago
Miami running back commit Mark Walton (Miami, Fla./Booker T. Washington) said Florida stopped by his school this morning and offered.

Walton said Gators assistant Travaris Robinson delivered the offer.

Walton noted one thing he likes about the Gators.

"I think they run a similar offensive system to what we run at Booker T," Walton said.

Walton said he plans to officially visit Florida but doesn't have a date set up yet.

The four-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 10 running back and the No. 15 prospect in Florida in the 2015 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.

http://miami.247sports.com/Bolt/Flor...ommit-33673735

Golden and co are like a wounded Zebra on the African plain with Lions all around this could get BLOODY

Advertisement
True but he is known as a great recruiter in general. He seems to be the name all of the top prospects speak of...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am hearing that Roger Harriot hire at UF is a real possibility right now

If it happens see ya Scarlett

Scarlett also disrespected him. Idk where they stand right now. People forget the comments Scarlett made after he decommitted from FAU.

Advertisement
Back