The Work 12/14

View as article
Advertisement
We’ve come a long ways? You’ve been here a month so what was your old handle?
Ive been looking and reading over a year on here finally made a profile! I live in South Carolina this page is always up on my phone all day everyday. It takes 2 min to find a post from 2013 on here? They were horrible! What u tryna say bruh?

Last edited:
Ive been looking and reading over a year on here finally made a profile! I live in South Carolina this page is always up on my phone all day everyday. It takes 2 min to find a poat from 2011 on here? They were horrible! What u tryna say bruh?

I’m not “trying” to say anything, I asked two questions. I don’t care where you live or how easy the search function is.

Out of line
I’m not “trying” to say anything, I asked two questions. I don’t care where you live or how easy the search function is.
Man stfu! Im grown no time for kid **** i dont got nothin to prove to you bruh been a cane for 20 years **** off bruh

Advertisement
Capture+_2018-03-19-11-54-56.png

Heres a pic from 2014 when we were a team a bandwagon mf would jump on jus cause i got on here a month ago dont mean **** i think we were 6-7 that year ima a Cane allday everyday give a **** what u say

Advertisement
Knowles shouldn't see the field, I don't want to hear about any Miami toughness or anything he can't play on this level

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back