The Work 12-1

View as article
Off topic, but my disdain for D'Nofrio motivates me. Although I hate the gayters more than anyone, I gotta respect Muschumps decision to fire his OC and Oline coaches because they could not take really good recruits and produce a really good offense. They were given time, but record setting futility made to decision necessary. Take Golden and his decision not to release D'Nofrio and Art Kehoe in an effort to improve both units. D'Nofrio has committed defensive mass murder, been caught on tape and admitted to it and Golden still defends him. Our OL was supposed to be a strength and we still haven't converted 3rd and short or punched it in from the one.

We should pounce on Ed Orgeron as DC for the previously mentioned reasons, his experience, his superb recruiting recruiting ability and his success coaching defensive lines. Its a win, win, win, win for us in so many ways. We need Al Golden to do whats best for the future success of this team and stop being so dedicated to his boy D'Nofrio. You can't keep doning the same things and expect different results! You can't tell me that we aren't losing top notch potential Defensive recruits because they don't want to play for D'Nofrio! He must go!

Advertisement
Off topic, but my disdain for D'Nofrio motivates me. Although I hate the gayters more than anyone, I gotta respect Muschumps decision to fire his OC and Oline coaches because they could not take really good recruits and produce a really good offense. They were given time, but record setting futility made to decision necessary. Take Golden and his decision not to release D'Nofrio and Art Kehoe in an effort to improve both units. D'Nofrio has committed defensive mass murder, been caught on tape and admitted to it and Golden still defends him. Our OL was supposed to be a strength and we still haven't converted 3rd and short or punched it in from the one.

We should pounce on Ed Orgeron as DC for the previously mentioned reasons, his experience, his superb recruiting recruiting ability and his success coaching defensive lines. Its a win, win, win, win for us in so many ways. We need Al Golden to do whats best for the future success of this team and stop being so dedicated to his boy D'Nofrio. You can't keep doning the same things and expect different results! You can't tell me that we aren't losing top notch potential Defensive recruits because they don't want to play for D'Nofrio! He must go!

take your disdain to the football board…

If it happens it won't happen before a bowl game man Jesus Christ. Muschamp fired him because THEY AREN'T GOING TO A BOWL. Their season is over. Ours doesn't end for another month.

What on earth makes you think Yearby would be redshirting? He's our #2 back the day he steps on campus.

1, I knw its a minor injury, but only if Cook comes, I think he will redshirt because of Cook's Versatility..he can do a lot more...and 2 they might see Yearby as more of workhorse back and he might not get the carries he needs with Duke still here...I just knw that Duke and Cook...speed kills, and we won't put so much into Coley playing WR/PR/KR...as u can see he was exhausted for the Pitt Game...but if he doesn't come, Yearby will definitely get pushed into that back up role sooner than later

Yearby broke his fibula... that is not a minor injury... it will take him some time... thats the same thing that happened to Malcolm Lewis last year and as you can see even he is bot 100% I as well broke my fibula last year and its still not 100% this is a 2 year injury...

Did you just say that that breaking a fibula is the same thing as dislocating your ankle and have it pointing the other direction?

He is very wrong. Non-displaced fibular fracture (or any fibular fracture for that matter) is the best you can hope for. No surgery is needed, just long leg cast for 5-6 weeks and full recovery is expected. Injuries that involve joint disruptions with ligament involvement are bad.
Long bones injuries without ligaments involvements heal well. The fibula is a skinny bone and not really the weight bearing bone of the lower leg. Tibula is. Malcome Lewis's injury is completely different. Much more complicated.

You were looking like a genius right up until you called it a tibula.

Advertisement
1, I knw its a minor injury, but only if Cook comes, I think he will redshirt because of Cook's Versatility..he can do a lot more...and 2 they might see Yearby as more of workhorse back and he might not get the carries he needs with Duke still here...I just knw that Duke and Cook...speed kills, and we won't put so much into Coley playing WR/PR/KR...as u can see he was exhausted for the Pitt Game...but if he doesn't come, Yearby will definitely get pushed into that back up role sooner than later

Yearby broke his fibula... that is not a minor injury... it will take him some time... thats the same thing that happened to Malcolm Lewis last year and as you can see even he is bot 100% I as well broke my fibula last year and its still not 100% this is a 2 year injury...

Did you just say that that breaking a fibula is the same thing as dislocating your ankle and have it pointing the other direction?

He is very wrong. Non-displaced fibular fracture (or any fibular fracture for that matter) is the best you can hope for. No surgery is needed, just long leg cast for 5-6 weeks and full recovery is expected. Injuries that involve joint disruptions with ligament involvement are bad.
Long bones injuries without ligaments involvements heal well. The fibula is a skinny bone and not really the weight bearing bone of the lower leg. Tibula is. Malcome Lewis's injury is completely different. Much more complicated.

Thanks Franchise, you never fail to set things straight. I know what the bone is called for 30 years. I dissected it out like dissecting every other bone of the human body. But, I made a spelling mistake and never read proof my post. Tibia is not tibula but you could never resist, could you?

LMFAO

I was looking at 247sports today, saw we have an offer to Tre Neal 6'3" 185 lbs from Buford, Ga. They are stating he is one of the few S prospects we are after. Do we have a shot at this kid? I have only heard recently of Hester and JC as the top DBs we are after.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back