The Work 11-29: Nation's top JUCO CB to visit

View as article
Hunter Echols:

4946780.JPG

too much sunshine? I like my D-linemen looking like they bout to catch a body.

And at least lift

Kid would need a red-shirt year.

Advertisement
Hunter Echols has a higher ceiling than anyone we have coming in and maybe anyone on the current roster. His athleticism is off the charts. He's a natural.

Advertisement
Hunter Echols:

4946780.JPG

too much sunshine? I like my D-linemen looking like they bout to catch a body.

Kid has good middle to index finger ration, positive torso alignment, and sympathetic facial symmetry. A bit concerned about his right arm being shorter than his left but that can be rectified with some off season S&C. Looks like a take.

Advertisement
Rivals saying were gettin #1 ot 5* Bakers last official. Committed to bama. Films off the chain, hope we hit big on juco. Baker, Johnson, Shefield and Dean

If jeudy doesn't visit next weekend I'd doubt we get him.... he's an early enrollee

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jeudy is not coming. Check was cashed a long time ago. Couldn't change if he wanted to.

I agree that he isn't coming but why couldn't he change, they going to tell on him for taking the bag? lol The duffle bag excuse is overplayed in my opinion, it does happen but if it was widespread as people joke about there would have been more snitches by now. People like to play for winners too.

Advertisement
Back