The Work: 10-16

Advertisement
Richt is going to get this thing going in the right direction! All the fake fans attacking him need to shut up and let the man recruit and actually develop talent unlike our previous coaches.

Lol yea. Just like Golden needed more time.

The excuse train is already rolling.

Golden really did a number on you.

It's not even that Golden did a number on him, it's just reality. We never saw any sort of change during all of Golden's tenure and his main slogan was "It's on me", which is what Richt is saying. Richt made the same comments after the FSU game and we all said ok, we will see what Richt's made of against UNC. What we saw was the same exact ****. If nothing changes Thursday, then Richt is who we think he is, a CEO with an outdated offensive approach.

For what it's worth, I definitely think I saw some adjustments in the offensive play calling against UNC versus what we saw at FSU. Everyone was calling for us to target the TEs and use the middle of the field. The result was obviously not what we wanted but I'd say we definitely did both of those things on Saturday.

Richt is going to get this thing going in the right direction! All the fake fans attacking him need to shut up and let the man recruit and actually develop talent unlike our previous coaches.

Golden, Radar, and Clappy did a number on all of us.

A good friend today said, "remember - Saban's first year . . . " I told him - this isn't MY first year! After a decade of squandered opportunities - I'm tired of it.

Golden, Radar, and Clappy did a number on all of us.

A good friend today said, "remember - Saban's first year . . . " I told him - this isn't MY first year! After a decade of squandered opportunities - I'm tired of it.

Trust me I understand. This thing isn't going to be smooth sailing but I see a bright future.

Golden got five years. Richt has a 75% career win percentage and idiots like you haven't even given him half a season

Advertisement

Golden got five years. Richt has a 75% career win percentage and idiots like you haven't even given him half a season

So hes Jerry Sloan.

You are right it has been 6 FN games already... oh shiat I forgot to call you a douche bag.

Need to do whatever we can for OL.

Need to hit on guys that can contribute right away. Gotta bring the brinks truck and get that JUCO OT.

Play on the field has started and we are already done with season and hanging our hopes on recruiting. We have seen this play before and it sucks. Mark needs to make changes now.

Advertisement

Point taken, however he should at least get a full season before you turn on him completely shouldn't he?

So hes Jerry Sloan.

I'd say he's more Rick Adelman

Advertisement
**Miami hosted IMG Academy TE Tre’ McKitty for an official visit this weekend. Formerly a Canes commit when Al Golden was at the helm, McKitty is currently a soft commit to Oregon. A source at Miami said the Canes are “full go” on McKitty and plan to prioritize him down the stretch at tight end.. With Brian Polendey in the fold already, Miami likes the idea of adding McKitty as a versatile weapon – similarly to how Chris Herndon’s skillset is being used in the offense now.

How is his decoy game?

It's interesting that we are targeting McKitty over Gamble, anyone have a side by side scouting report on the two?

Advertisement
Even with a stellar OL recruiting class in 2017, can they make that big of a difference as 18 year old true freshman?

The news about Richt being extremely upset with himself is encouraging.

Let's see if changes are made.

I'll believe it Thursday night. When I read it I thought it was a good thing until the conspirator in me thought this man just be a ploy by Pete to stop us from going Chicken Little on the forum. Good call Ariz

Pete, those first seven paragraphs might be the most lucid and meaningful prose you've ever penned on this site. Well done young man.

Advertisement
Back