The Work 1-29

View as article
Advertisement
I just read a comment from the Herald that Kalaya was decommitting and going with a west coast college? I heard rumors and never paid them any mind.. Any truth to this one?

First time on this forum, and the crying and negativity I been reading will make it my last time reading anything on this board. Reply to this how ever you want but I won't be back to check.

:mmkay:

I read the Kaaya thing too....pure BS...probably some Boise fan trying to stir sh*t

I just read a comment from the Herald that Kalaya was decommitting and going with a west coast college? I heard rumors and never paid them any mind.. Any truth to this one?

Yes, Kaaya is gone. He is going to Pepperdine. Doesn't want to play football anymore and cites the beautiful campus of Pepperdine as the reason for his decision.

LOL. Don't let them get to you, Pete. Message boards be like that, fam!

Advertisement

Yes, Kaaya is gone. He is going to Pepperdine. Doesn't want to play football anymore and cites the beautiful campus of Pepperdine as the reason for his decision.

Pepperdine is beautiful...recruiting powerhouse

At one point, I was also skeptical on Kaaya, but at some point, one has to use logic and say that if Kaaya was going to de-commit, he would have done so by now like Valentine, Powell, and Bethel did. For better or worse, he's a cane. I, for one, am absolutely delighted to have Brad because I think he is gonna be all conference first team and probably win the Maxwell (yes, I said it!).

So for the "more coming", will you be editing the OP, posting comments, or will it just be new threads? Just wondering if I need to keep checking page 1 of this thread. Lol.

Advertisement

Pepperdine is beautiful...recruiting powerhouse

th

Kalayla

not coming to the canes..kalayla

boise begging please kalayla

Ariz won't you ease my worried mind

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yah know I read your work and I am big fan of everything you do. I finally ask a question and the so called guru and his cronies give a bunch pompous remarks. I mean yah just could of said It bogus or its Someone trolling. Oh wait I don't spend every second of my life following teenagers and my auto corrects messes up his name. I live out of state and bet I have been to more games this season then 70 % of visitors to this page. Oh wait I don't bash the coaches or recruits nor do I live in the past so I am not a fan I guess. So yeah thanks again. Wow

Pete,

I still have a hard time believing Bethel to anywhere but Miami. I think at the end of the day he gets back in. Thoughts?

Advertisement
Back