The Work 1-19

View as article
Thanks Pete. I agree on St. Louis, based on his evals from the Under Armour game, which were that he basically dominated. One question, what are you hearing on Kendrick Norton?

Advertisement
Now if gluten can recruit some DTs, we can really do something.

Also, no staff changes coming I see....

Manny said a lot of boosters have been saying blake james has told them that changes will be made after signing day.

I wouldn't wait on that ****.

If this is actually true, then we're in even bigger trouble than I thought.

Doesn't this seem slimy to anyone else? Have an assistant coach recruit a kid and get him to sign with the U and then fire the guy right after signing day occurs?

I just don't see any way that this is going to happen.

It's a slimy buisness

Manny said a lot of boosters have been saying blake james has told them that changes will be made after signing day.

Doesn't this seem slimy to anyone else? Have an assistant coach recruit a kid and get him to sign with the U and then fire the guy right after signing day occurs?

It's a slimy buisness
So what now? Miami is not supposed to do what everyone else does? Give me a break with that sh*t.... Golden knows sh*t can not stay the same. Or at least I hope he does.

It's a slimy buisness

This, you gotta do what you gotta do, thats how the elite coaches win, though golden is light years from being a elite one

Advertisement

It's a slimy buisness
So what now? Miami is not supposed to do what everyone else does? Give me a break with that sh*t.... Golden knows sh*t can not stay the same. Or at least I hope he does.

Maybe I'm behind the times but is this a common practice? I don't recall it being the case in the past but maybe I just don't pay enough attention to this stuff once signing day occurs.

If Scarlett is still taking visits he is still looking
Free Trips?? Any kid that doesnt take visits would be crazy... its a free vacation to anywhere u want to go.... if I was a recruit from florida, i would take 5 recruiting visits to USC, Hawaii, Texas, Michigan, and Tennessee. ... sight seeing, and college towns

True but he aint going to Hawaii, USC he going to Tallahassee and Gainesville

I don't think any fan in their right mind thought he would cancel his visits to Tally and Gville. But at the end of the day, FSU and UF will have to sell him very hard because we have two things in our favor..immediate playing time and Brad Kaaya.

FSU, although they are the bully on the block now, has no clue who their QB will be next year let alone for the next few years. A bad choice at that spot and they could come back to the pack easily. I don't care how much talent surrounds the QB. Ask the 2003 UM team.

UF can sell playing time but they are just as bad as us and they have no QB to hang their hat on for the future. Treon will not put a star in any recruits eye. He is okay but he cant hold Brads jock.

Like I said in another thread, if he bolts, its just because he doesn't want to be here. Like Dalvin Cook.

If Golden and his ****bag assistants could actually coach, we would have the #1or2 class in the nation every year. Cause I don't understand how the **** he can sell anything positive after going 6-7 in his 4th year while sabotaging these kids earnings on their way out and enraging the fan base...

Doubt it, not 1 or 2... at least top 10 sometimes top 5... only because Alabama..Ohio State.... Auburn.. FSU...Florida...Notre Dame... LSU...USC...are usually top 5 to 10..... as long as recruiting classes have been tracked since 2002 Miami has been #1 or #2 only 1 time, that was 2008... **** after we won the Championship our class was ranked #8....

If Scarlett is still taking visits he is still looking
Free Trips?? Any kid that doesnt take visits would be crazy... its a free vacation to anywhere u want to go.... if I was a recruit from florida, i would take 5 recruiting visits to USC, Hawaii, Texas, Michigan, and Tennessee. ... sight seeing, and college towns

True but he aint going to Hawaii, USC he going to Tallahassee and Gainesville

I don't think any fan in their right mind thought he would cancel his visits to Tally and Gville. But at the end of the day, FSU and UF will have to sell him very hard because we have two things in our favor..immediate playing time and Brad Kaaya.

FSU, although they are the bully on the block now, has no clue who their QB will be next year let alone for the next few years. A bad choice at that spot and they could come back to the pack easily. I don't care how much talent surrounds the QB. Ask the 2003 UM team.

UF can sell playing time but they are just as bad as us and they have no QB to hang their hat on for the future. Treon will not put a star in any recruits eye. He is okay but he cant hold Brads jock.

Like I said in another thread, if he bolts, its just because he doesn't want to be here. Like Dalvin Cook.

Or no offensive line....

Advertisement

It's a slimy buisness

Maybe I'm behind the times but is this a common practice? I don't recall it being the case in the past but maybe I just don't pay enough attention to this stuff once signing day occurs.

Yes attrition happens all the time

Hey Pete! Great Work as usual......what's up with Terrell Chatman? Really like this kid is there a chance we keep him? Been seeing a lot of talk about him and TCU from TOS.

sounds like Butch is gonna have some nice pieces to work with when he takes over.

Pete has a tough job to do here. he is a 19 year old goofy lookin cornball...croots gonna tell him anything as well as coaches....he still has scripts to sell... people want to come on this site and hear good news. So keep it positive Pete.....and I will keep everybodyelse grounded I have no inside intel on Scarlett but he is the playing the game right and doesnt want backlash from his hometown fans... That boy is gone unless somebody comin through with the serious duffel bag, and I dont see that happenin with the state of this program. Knowles is another prospect that is good but that isnt Miami material... He is a project... We need players that there aint no question he will ball here thats how you win championships..... not by developing projects.....our only hope to salvage this class is bringing in some top ranked JUCOS... Gus Edwards will be our best RB next year if he stays

Advertisement
Also, I am REALLY happy to hear about St. Louis. Lord have mercy we needed to hang on to this kid. Beast in the making. With the 5* Dlineman that FSU is stacking up, we need some grown men on our Oline to combat that.

Pete has a tough job to do here. he is a 19 year old goofy lookin cornball...croots gonna tell him anything as well as coaches....he still has scripts to sell... people want to come on this site and hear good news. So keep it positive Pete.....and I will keep everybodyelse grounded I have no inside intel on Scarlett but he is the playing the game right and doesnt want backlash from his hometown fans... That boy is gone unless somebody comin through with the serious duffel bag, and I dont see that happenin with the state of this program. Knowles is another prospect that is good but that isnt Miami material... He is a project... We need players that there aint no question he will ball here thats how you win championships..... not by developing projects.....our only hope to salvage this class is bringing in some top ranked JUCOS... Gus Edwards will be our best RB next year if he stays

I see you was feeling extra spicy today. Good ol balance.

Advertisement
Also, I am REALLY happy to hear about St. Louis. Lord have mercy we needed to hang on to this kid. Beast in the making. With the 5* Dlineman that FSU is stacking up, we need some grown men on our Oline to combat that.

Agree, Jassid. The OL class isn't stellar, but with St Louis and Milo it will be among the strongest in the ACC. If Norton comes and ultimately decides to flip to OL, then it could become a special class (especially considering how solid the last class was with McDermott, Darling and, pleasantly surprisingly, Linder).

I see you was feeling extra spicy today. Good ol balance.

Seriously...... who the **** is this Black Vern? You obviously have no affiliation with any sort of recruiting sight. Stop pretending you're in the know when you don't know ****. And stop saying the word, "Crootin."

Advertisement
Back