The Work 1-16

View as article
Advertisement
I just don’t understand the Campbell situation especially because of his relationship with Rumph. It’s mind boggling.

Yea I don't get it as well..

- His family are Canes (Rattler)
- His former HC and Mentor (Rumph) would be his position coach
- He came to Miami's best home game in 15 years vs. ND
- He has 1 committed teammate, potentially 3 other teammates coming to UM

All that and we can't get the kid to OV?? - He'd rather go to Tuscaloosa,AL and Athens,GA for a free weekend vs. Miami

Mind boggling.. Makes no sense at all

What changed so quickly in Campbell’s recruitment?

Seriously out of nowhere we were just completely not in the conversation. Do you know what changed Pete?

Maybe to some of you it was out of nowhere, but I could see this coming with TC. I'm sure that makes me soft shouldered, but we have been trending down for awhile. It's was clear in everyone's comments about him including Rattlers. Some people just wanted to believe.....

I just don’t understand the Campbell situation especially because of his relationship with Rumph. It’s mind boggling.

All that and we can't get the kid to OV?? - He'd rather go to Tuscaloosa,AL and Athens,GA for a free weekend vs. Miami

All of these facts point to one likely reason why he doesn't come: he just wants to get out of Miami and experience something new.

Advertisement
This is the second time I’ve hijacked a Donte Lucas thread (and it will be the last) but at this current time he will not be a Cane, we have a long way to go and he visits a lot but I’m telling you he’s going to be a Nole. He’s also already decided on a new HS but just hasn’t announced it yet, hint. It’s not in Dade county.

well that sucks. any idea when he might announce his commitment?

4 letter word that they use to put your groceries in.

Lmfaooooo oh no...this is only gonna get fans excited for no reason. Surtain is absolutely not coming to Miami and nor is campbell

Advertisement
This is the second time I’ve hijacked a Donte Lucas thread (and it will be the last) but at this current time he will not be a Cane, we have a long way to go and he visits a lot but I’m telling you he’s going to be a Nole. He’s also already decided on a new HS but just hasn’t announced it yet, hint. It’s not in Dade county.

Yeah? Well tell him were getting ******* SURTAIN JR!

The situation is pretty transparent imo. He was always quiet on his recruitment b/c he didn’t know who was going to offer the most money. He used miami and rumph to drive up the price. It seems pretty evident UGA wont let him do an OV here.

I just don’t understand the Campbell situation especially because of his relationship with Rumph. It’s mind boggling. Not even giving us an official visit? Campbell doesn’t owe Miami anything but god **** if we going to keep it a 100 do it for the guy you call “family.” That’s ****ed up, imo.

No visit means Miami wasn’t even in the ball park.

What’s the Lucas tweet mean? I don’t believe he’s going to FSU, not evenclose.

Advertisement

Money talks & bull**** walks!

Advertisement

well that sucks. any idea when he might announce his commitment?

I don’t think it will be anytime soon, I know last year he almost pulled the trigger at UF camp but better heads prevailed. I could see it happening after one of the summer camps. He’s really feeling FSU at the moment and I get the vibe he just doesn’t want to stay home.

I swear half of yall assume yall kno what goin on in a recruits head

Kid could be interested in us, lets see how it rides

What’s the Lucas tweet mean? I don’t believe he’s going to FSU, not evenclose.

Think Lucas is gunna be a Cane at the end of the day.

Idk if we're going to hold on to the out of state kid Brandon Cunningham.

But Id finish the class with Dontae Lucas, Evan Neal, Renato Brown, and Kingsley Eguakan if I could.

4 letter word that they use to put your groceries in.
Bagg?

Advertisement
Back