The Work 1-15

View as article
Advertisement
I think we have too many unproven coaches. Lil Jon, RumF, Banda & Hartley.. No bueno. Definitely ends up on CMR. I would expect better from a vet.

I know I’m complaining about the TC saga, too, but we should all try to focus on the positive updates in this post ASAP, considering that it looks like our DT issues have been addressed. That’s incredibly good news. Landing Ezzard is also awesome. That kid looks like he’ll be a stud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Ezzard, Chatfield, Nesta, Brigs, the OL transfer from TN and Bethel plus the initial 19 signees, I'm more than good!

Outside of the Campbell news, that's really good to hear on Chatman and Chatfield. I'm 50/50 on Briggs coming to Miami; not questioning his talent, just not holding my breath on him coming here. I'm cool with holding the scholly if we don't get Campbell. I have no idea what Bethel would be like at corner. If Ezzard comes in this class, that's 4 good WR and I wouldn't take a 5th.

Lucky for us, we have some really good corners in this class. Frierson is going to be a beast in my opinion. That's really weak with Tyson Campbell though. There are some really good 2019 corners in the meantime.

Rattler talk some sense into cuz!

Tell his dad to pull a Winslow Sr. On his boy!

No reason to go to UGA when you can accomplish everything at your hometown school!

Advertisement
Yeah bro but I’m basing my posts about him being UGAs to lose on vibes from Wiltfong.

You idiots are so biased it’s crazy.

Dude won’t even give us a second glance.

what a waste thinking T.C would be a Cane. Unreal how playing for the homeschool means little to nothing for so many S. Fla kids. This mentality needs to change. LSU, Ohio St., Bagama hardly ever lose top in state recruits. Culture needs to change and change NOW!

LSU: only power 5 school in that Louisiana
Ohio State: only power 5 school in Ohio
Bama: it's Bama, bags, etc

Are you ignoring all the kids from Florida who chose to stay home? Not every kid wants to stay home and not every kid should stay home. I'm not saying that's the case for TC, it would be awesome if he was in this class. But man if he's not, move the **** on. But now we're about to see "fire Rumph, he sucks. CMR needs to do something. Shut the program down. Shut football down." RELAX.

One recruit does not a program make. If you ever thought they did, then you needed to change your thought process on recruiting anyways.

Btw buzz at SFE tryouts was he was all UGA.

But please keep listening to “insiders”.

Advertisement
Replacing Campbell with Bethel? That’s not how u beat The Bamas of the world. We need to learn that quick

This man Rumph can’t close on a guy he has had a relationship with for 10 years. 10 years. 10 years. Im truly in disbelief. Like a prospect has known you basically most of his life that he can remember but you can’t convince him to allow you to coach him on the next level.

Advertisement
even with the Campbell news, excellent close by the staff. Let's get another grad transfer DB and call it a day

Advertisement
Back