The Wezzies have earned their way back to CiS.

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
The heroic deeds and undertakings of the denizens of the WEZ.

They were instrumental in helping motivate the powers that be to engage in the inevitable change before admin were able to force any more suffering upon the fans and punishment upon the players. Therefore, the WEZ should be reunited with it's retarded little brother CiS and become a true #canesfam again.

The banners were fully realized by the wezzies. This was a true grassroots effort of fandom that shall live forever in the hearts of those of us that witnessed and lived through it. Each week this season with Gorlden under the helm, the greatest joy was watching those beautiful single engine propellers whisking away at the omelette of a career of the most fraudulent corch in the history of UM.

#ozarcane should be singled out for his superhuman efforts to keep the planes in the air throughout this entire campaign. Neither rain nor sleet nor complaint of slurper (or lame *** local UM beat writer) could deter this legend from his mission. Every single game this year the fraudulent HC was forced to gaze skyward and be forced to reckon with the reality of his incompetence.

It is ironic that all of the naysayers, the critics, the doubters, and the haters of the banners have either vociferously admitted their guilt or slunk back into the recesses of humanity from whence they came. (niner you can lick some grundle) The banners, without a doubt were the bale of straw applied immediately prior to the final straw.

There are rumors that the infamous one Vishnu Parasaurolophus ( who just tweeted about the irony of Mike London outlasting Al Gorlden) is even one (c)overt member of the WEZ.

The wezzies were also no doubt also involved in the pizza festivities that helped call attention to the abysmal treatment that our student athletes were receiving under the tutelage of Al Gorlden. That is a concrete +1.

On top of all that I am still confused as to why they were shunned in the first place.

I'm sure there were many involved that I have no knowledge of and that is as it should be.

LONG LIVE THE WEZ!!!!!!

DISCLAIMER: In full faith I can propose this because I myself am not a Wezzie. I do not have an account on the westendzone.com . I am merely a simple CiS member who can see clearly through the smoke because I am, after all, a Cane just like the rest of us.

Butch Davis 2016

Last edited:
Advertisement
Great tribute to the Wezzies!

Without their efforts, we're still waiting for Alfalfa to get canned.

I second this motion. Bring them back.

Butch Davis built the greatest college football team of all time.

1. Is the WEZ better than Butch? No.
2. Is the WEZ equal to Butch? No.
3. Fuggetabouit.

Oh, you mean the WEZ isn't being proposed as HC material?

Never thought I'd see the day....

200.gif

Advertisement
wait what? Wezzies are not banned and some post here often.

They should remain a separate regime. This place has credentials and can be pressured more. We can all jump there to grease the rails with $$$ and CIS has plausible denial. That said, All Hail to WEZ.

To quote Groucho, "I wouldn't want to belong to a club that would have a guy like me as a member." I could be wrong, but I figure a lot of Wezzies would take this view. Thanks, but no thanks.

Advertisement
You want to fly Banners great maybe they helped a little. Golden himself was the main reason he was fired. 58-0 > Banners. But if any WEZ guys were involved with bothering him at his house or mailing him excrement then shame on you. My apologies if it wasn't any of you guys. Its football fellas but you need to maintain some integrity and class.
The Miami job needs a thick skinned coach a la Butch Davis .You don't go into a jungle with a tie on.

You want to fly Banners great maybe they helped a little. Golden himself was the main reason he was fired. 58-0 > Banners. But if any WEZ guys were involved with bothering him at his house or mailing him excrement then shame on you. My apologies if it wasn't any of you guys. Its football fellas but you need to maintain some integrity and class.
The Miami job needs a thick skinned coach a la Butch Davis .You don't go into a jungle with a tie on.

That was the #CanesFam crew.

Advertisement
You jerks banned me during FSU week for basically what amounts to nothing.

Like **** I'll ever post here again.

In all honesty, most here would be eaten alive at the WEZ. It is probably better that the thin-skinned stay here.

For example the night that I used up all of my rep points attacking the dad of a recruit who is an open FSU fan. People here whined that it was not nice and we might lose a media-darling recruit due to the refusal to allow dad to run his FSU crap. But the WEZis all joined in and, well, dad is in his place today.

No most here do not ever want to even lurk at the WEZ............

wait what? Wezzies are not banned and some post here often.

You can beg, plead, offer free premium access, koozies or whatever. But, people are still bitter over you guys bowing to Golden and banishing the people that built this place.

My guess is that you're going to have a hard time pulling back any brand named posters, myself included.

200.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
200.gif

That was beautiful, Dynasty.

Thanks to all those true American heroes over at the WEZ. I shall name my first born son Dabo Wezley Johnson.

The separation of CIS and the WEZ was about ad money and nothing else. I didn't want to censor the WEZ to make the site palatable to advertisers.

That's why they're separate.

Advertisement
Back