The weakness of this team starts with the fans

We the Boss

You're a disease
The mope attitude of this fan base makes me sick!!!

Babies crying about not going to games and I won’t support the team anymore.

Good we don’t need you for what comes next!

And what comes next is an all out assault on Blake James. We will drive him from his perch. If we have to Frenk will get it too.

Real fans: show up, be loud, embarrass these ********!!!!

Research every act of actual malfeasance and let’s destroy the idiots ruining our weekends!! We have nothing to lose but our chains!!!

It wasn’t over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor and it isn’t over now!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
You know the HC is on the HOT SEAT when porsters start throwing out the "mopers" term. That **** hasn't worked for the last handful of head corches.

I do believe that Corch Mini will finish the season... likely... probably... possibly. Bethune will help him out.

You know the HC is on the HOT SEAT when porsters start throwing out the "mopers" term. That **** hasn't worked for the last handful of head corches.

I do believe that Corch Mini will finish the season... likely... probably... possibly. Bethune will help him out.
We have another scholar folks!!! Klan lama a known Peruvian supremacist. FoH.

Advertisement
Sorry, can't comment further on this thread as I, and some other true Canes fans, will be working on next week's game plan. We fans have always been responsible for the product on the field but didn't want anyone else to know. Now that we've "jumped offsides" we feel doubly responsible.

Advertisement

And what comes next is an all out assault on Blake James. We will drive him from his perch. If we have to Frenk will get it too.

Research every act of actual malfeasance and let’s destroy the idiots ruining our weekends!! We have nothing to lose but our chains!!!

I only read the first line, but did you just blame the fans for the team losing? Like for real?

If you think Miami fans are delusional, I'm with you, but if you seriously think Miami's sht performance on the field would somehow be helped if I would just go to more games...well I just don't know what to say to you at that point.

I only read the first line, but did you just blame the fans for the team losing? Like for real?

If you think Miami fans are delusional, I'm with you, but if you seriously think Miami's sht performance on the field would somehow be helped if I would just go to more games...well I just don't know what to say to you at that point.
Yes I seriously think that.

Advertisement
Yes let’s show up and pay for seats with our hard earn money even though they suck. This will really get the message across to the a packed stadium when they are continually failing the fan base.

Cot ****...Is that you Jerome??

Advertisement
Back