The VH3 race just got more interesting

Advertisement
USC is putting together a beastly class. Just crazy talent. They dont have many spots left, possibly 2, but still a killer class albeit small.

Advertisement
When lane kiffin is your head coach and orgeron on your staff not surprising they recruit so well. Once we start winning and get from under the NCAA investigation, our recruiting class will reflect the same amazement.

Yep as early as 2014

When lane kiffin is your head coach and orgeron on your staff not surprising they recruit so well. Once we start winning and get from under the NCAA investigation, our recruiting class will reflect the same amazement.

Look at that chick kiffin had recruiting for him at Tennessee. Can you imagine the hotties he has at his disposal in la. No wonder every 17 18 year old kid wants to go there when girls like that are banging them to get them to commit :) just playin... But not really

Advertisement
i kind of stole this idea from another poster but I'm hoping Sherit,VH3 and travis jphnson will be the duke,deon and tracy of this past season.

I sense Peter is getting ready to de-commit from us! Don't do it!

LA'Cane818 said:
The campus is 1000 times nicer, there are tons of hotter women, and you're in Westwood compared to East ****ing LA. I'm not sure why UCLA doesn't kill USC in recruiting.

I'm out in LA now. Was at the UCLA campus two days ago, it was sick

Advertisement
It would be great to land VH3, but seeing how we just got some good DB's and we can probably pull a really good one either way this class, I won't be too upset if we don't get him. But make no mistake, if I'm Golden, I'm doing everything I can to get him.

UCLA has the nicest campus but if we go by campuses then Pepperdine would have won 50 straight national championships. Kiffin and Orgeron can recruit. They are elite recruiters. VH3 could very well end up there.

Pepperdine is nice, but it's a dry campus. They have some smokin' hot volleyball players also. Whole team turned up in Hollywood one night and was gettin' crazy. That school sure makes girls pent up with aggression.

And I would still take UCLA over Pepperdine. Westwood is much better than Malibu. Once the sun goes down in Malibu there aint **** to do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back