The VH3 race just got more interesting

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
He was visiting out there today, so this could easily be him reacting to the high of the visit, but it's just something to keep in mind.

Attachments

• image-2997003272.jpg
    image-2997003272.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 31
Advertisement
Once he started talking about his tour of the country seeing a bunch of big schools he had never seen before, it made his top 3 meaningless.

Advertisement
I live out near USC. Ain't nothing special can't understand why every kid loves sc. San Diego should be the powerhouse based on area

stormies said:
I live out near USC. Ain't nothing special can't understand why every kid loves sc. San Diego should be the powerhouse based on area

UCLA is nice too

Advertisement
Well, if we don't get him, I wouldn't be mad if he went all the way out west.

As far as what one of the posters said about not seeing what the appeal is with SC, all my west coast buds say its just different out there. Beautiful woman/girls EVERYWHERE, its laid back, the weather is always nice, and that its just a different vibe. That appeals to some kids, especially OOS ones who haven't been outside their home states.

Once he started talking about his tour of the country seeing a bunch of big schools he had never seen before, it made his top 3 meaningless.

You're right, it will change 5-6 times before recruiting season really kicks in after the season.

Advertisement
stormies said:

UCLA is nice too

The campus is 1000 times nicer, there are tons of hotter women, and you're in Westwood compared to East ******* LA. I'm not sure why UCLA doesn't kill USC in recruiting.

those ****** out at SC are selling the program to these prospects like crack
****** just cants stay away
Have you seen their commitment list
Their only 3 star must feel like a 6 toe

UCLA has the nicest campus but if we go by campuses then Pepperdine would have won 50 straight national championships. Kiffin and Orgeron can recruit. They are elite recruiters. VH3 could very well end up there.

Advertisement
UCLA has the nicest campus but if we go by campuses then Pepperdine would have won 50 straight national championships. Kiffin and Orgeron can recruit. They are elite recruiters. VH3 could very well end up there.

This. Plus kids are going to go places that can put them in the NFL. UCLA doesn't have the track record of USC. And despite sanctions USC and in the future Miami should still be able to attract talent.

BigPoppaCane said:
We can't compete with SC
WE FYCKED

^^^This

Cali is a LONG WAY (6+ hours flying) from home! What do you expect him to say. McCord said he LOVED USC too. Let it all play out, it is STILL way early. This time last year, Tracy Howard wasn't coming either, but by signing day he was Signed, Sealed, Delivered!

LA'Cane818 said:
The campus is 1000 times nicer, there are tons of hotter women, and you're in Westwood compared to East ******* LA. I'm not sure why UCLA doesn't kill USC in recruiting.

I'm out in LA now. Was at the UCLA campus two days ago, it was sick

Advertisement
Back