The U Poll Question

When do you consider "The U" to be "back'

• Win ACCCG

• Make the CFP

• Win the National Championship

• "The U" never left

• When do you consider The U to be back?

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's funny because I never heard Miami referred to as "The U" until the mid 2000's. Right about the time the program started to fall apart.

Advertisement
It started when this jackass stepped off campus!

1547846095004.png

Advertisement
It started when this jackass stepped off campus!

View attachment 77543
The “Jackass” brought us Manolo. The “Jackass” fueled the drive to get the IPF. The “Jackass” left money on the table when he walked away. The “Jackass” is why you have 20 posts, which otherwise would be zero. No, I’m not a slurper of his, but time gives you perspective and appreciation of people who have crossed paths with you. I have a new found appreciation and respect for him.

The “Jackass” brought us Manolo. The “Jackass” fueled the drive to get the IPF. The “Jackass” left money on the table when he walked away. The “Jackass” is why you have 20 posts, which otherwise would be zero. No, I’m not a slurper of his, but time gives you perspective and appreciation of people who have crossed paths with you. I have a new found appreciation and respect for him.

Amen to that. Never been a huge fan of his but he is a man of the highest character. His stubbornness and refusing to fire his son got him in a tough position. He loves UM and had the moral compass to leave before matters became worse.

We back when we can sustain drives against tuff opponents... when our offensive line can block and execute plays like the big boys... when we can have a decent running game along with a good aerial attack...when our defense is as good as all those defenses that was respected back in the day when the U had real swagger and backed it up on the field.

Advertisement
A school with 5 past NC’s?...I think you know the answer to that question.

Success around here is measured in rings...nothing else.

Back. Not back. Building. Re-loading. Nothing else matters than winning nat’l championships.

Advertisement
Back