"The U: Part II"

407cane

All-ACC
I was so upset with last season and how we were under golden towards the end that I couldn't bare watching the documentary and reliving what it was like to actually be a good college program.

Either way, I just watched it today and whether it makes us feel crappier now about our ****** admin and coaching staff or not.. It's a must watch for all canes fans and is Amazing. I wish I wouldn't have been so stubborn and watched it when it came out.

to make it a worthwhile post.. What is your guys' favorite part of the documentary?

Advertisement
to make it a worthwhile post.. What is your guys' favorite part of the documentary?

Greg Olsen rapping. We knew it was coming but it was funny to see Twitter react to it.

agreed.Also now it's apparent to me that I'm sure this documentary has led way to a lot of the butch talk. I guess I assumed it would feature butch, just didn't know it would so much.

I was so upset with last season and how we were under golden towards the end that I couldn't bare watching the documentary and reliving what it was like to actually be a good college program.

Either way, I just watched it today and whether it makes us feel crappier now about our ****ty admin and coaching staff or not.. It's a must watch for all canes fans and is Amazing. I wish I wouldn't have been so stubborn and watched it when it came out.

I, like you, stopped halfway through. Can't watch. I was there in the late 80's and early 90's and am a die hard fan. Can't watch without wanting to throw the tv throw the wall seeing what Golden and Dorito have done to this once proud program. I won't go to games or watch on tv .... the photos were the last nail in the coffin for me.

Advertisement
Butch overcame a lot of adversity here. I mean, 31 very real scholarship reductions? Didn't have enough players to scrimmage?

But he damned well had the pantry full when he left.

Greg Olsen rapping. We knew it was coming but it was funny to see Twitter react to it.

agreed.Also now it's apparent to me that I'm sure this documentary has led way to a lot of the butch talk. I guess I assumed it would feature butch, just didn't know it would so much.

been on that butch wagon since coker took over, i knew that was all butch than what he did at unc proved it wasnt a fluke. unc was gonna be lethal on defense

The flag at the very end
Right when it said "6 national championships" then the flag and the number changes back to 5
That game still ****es me off

Also the amount of heart and enthusiasm the team and the coaches had....

The fight with U*** on bourbon street, after the strip club

Advertisement
Butch overcame a lot of adversity here. I mean, 31 very real scholarship reductions? Didn't have enough players to scrimmage?

Pantry so full that any coach (except for the current idiot) could get an NC.

Pantry so full that any coach (except for the current idiot) could get an NC.

coker won lol, butch so good al wouldlook good with him. butch makes ro much sense n deez dudes up top will break my heart yet again.

I liked when they showed Randy's introductory press conference, and he declared, "how bout them canes?" in what would be the first of many grammatically incorrect sentences during his tenure.

Advertisement
The rap song, the fight with Florida before the sugar bowl, and ed reeds halftime speech. That speech holds a special place in my heart and hits me everytime i hear it. Then i chuckle at it because at the end of it reed storms out the locker room like a little kid throwing a hissy fit.

I liked when they showed Randy's introductory press conference, and he declared, "how bout them canes?" in what would be the first of many grammatically incorrect sentences during his tenure.

dude looked boring and dat **** looked forced

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back