The u is "the team" now in the hood

Advertisement
Advertisement
That **** was nauseating to watch. Kids walking around with wrestling belts talking a bunch of ****. The coaches and parents should be embarrassed.

Advertisement
I grew up with Earl Little and we are still friends. Little E his son is a lockdown corner who plays on that team and he told me they all Love the U!!!

That **** was nauseating to watch. Kids walking around with wrestling belts talking a bunch of ****. The coaches and parents should be embarrassed.

Its a game

I get it, it's fine on the field between players but when you have 13 year olds on camera talking for 10 minutes about putting people in bodybags it's not ok. By putting this on video for everyone to see the coaches are going beyond overlooking adolescent behavior, they're endorsing it. That type of behavior bleeds into areas off the field, you see it all the time. That's the problem.

For every Jeff Thomas that cuts through the bull**** there is 10 Sam Bruces wasting talent.

You can be humble and still be a dog.

Last edited:

Its a game

I get it, it's fine on the field between players but when you have 13 year olds on camera talking for 10 minutes about putting people in bodybags it's not ok. By putting this on video for everyone to see the coaches are going beyond overlooking adolescent behavior, they're endorsing it. That type of behavior bleeds into areas off the field, you see it all the time. That's the problem.

For every Jeff Thomas that cuts through the bull**** there is 10 Sam Bruces wasting talent.

You can be humble and still be a dog.
Agreed

Advertisement
Do these guys play the 2 optimist teams from the recent Viceland show Gwen Cherry and Liberty City?

Advertisement
Do these guys play the 2 optimist teams from the recent Viceland show Gwen Cherry and Liberty City?

I don't know about the Optimist scene anymore, but I think Gwen/Liberty City is in a different league.

They are in the Pop Warner league, while FTL Hurricanes are in the FYFL (Florida Youth Football League)

Advertisement
Back