The u is "the team" now in the hood

That **** was nauseating to watch. Kids walking around with wrestling belts talking a bunch of ****. The coaches and parents should be embarrassed.

let me guess...act like youve been there before? Well these are kids, they havent been there before. They are having fun playing a game. Relax.

Advertisement
That **** was nauseating to watch. Kids walking around with wrestling belts talking a bunch of ****. The coaches and parents should be embarrassed.

Its a game

I get it, it's fine on the field between players but when you have 13 year olds on camera talking for 10 minutes about putting people in bodybags it's not ok. By putting this on video for everyone to see the coaches are going beyond overlooking adolescent behavior, they're endorsing it. That type of behavior bleeds into areas off the field, you see it all the time. That's the problem.

For every Jeff Thomas that cuts through the bull**** there is 10 Sam Bruces wasting talent.

You can be humble and still be a dog.

Naw we are going to talk that **** and still be a dog.

This ain't Nebraska

Its a game

I get it, it's fine on the field between players but when you have 13 year olds on camera talking for 10 minutes about putting people in bodybags it's not ok. By putting this on video for everyone to see the coaches are going beyond overlooking adolescent behavior, they're endorsing it. That type of behavior bleeds into areas off the field, you see it all the time. That's the problem.

For every Jeff Thomas that cuts through the bull**** there is 10 Sam Bruces wasting talent.

U tripping bruh how old yall takes like this annoying as **** let them jitts talk they shid its a game

That lil number 5 is nice for the Canes

He's a fresh at central I think

Yeah I think it's amari Daniels he will b a 5 star guarenteed.

5 is a monster.

44 for Cali can ball, too. Kids got that SFLA dog in him

44 was all over the field... he played his heart out

I know hes a kid but hes the worst at pre game speeches lol.........he said who r they who are they lol.........i would of sat his *** down and did it for him at that age.

He's a fresh at central I think

5 is a monster.

I know hes a kid but hes the worst at pre game speeches lol.........he said who r they who are they lol.........i would of sat his *** down and did it for him at that age.

I JUST REALIZED THESE KIDS ARE IN THE 8TH GRADE... LET THAT SICK IN. THAT NUMBER 5 CAT WILL BE A HIGHLY RATED CROOT, SO WILL 44

Advertisement

5 is a monster.

I JUST REALIZED THESE KIDS ARE IN THE 8TH GRADE... LET THAT SICK IN. THAT NUMBER 5 CAT WILL BE A HIGHLY RATED CROOT, SO WILL 44

Amari is going to b a beast at miami central

Its a game

U tripping bruh how old yall takes like this annoying as **** let them jitts talk they shid its a game

Maybe its because i'm 30 + and listening to kids who don't have armpit hair yet talking about putting people in bodybags is just retarded. I'll reiterate, i have absolutely no problem with the kids talking **** on the field. But when you spend 10 minutes talking **** to a camera and adults are cosigning it, there's a problem.

They might get away with that **** in pewee league but if they try that **** at STA they'll get suspended just like Bruce did.

Last edited:
I feel what you're saying dude, some of it can be a little ridiculous but generally I LOVE the **** talking. (within reason) That's South Florida football through and through. Our kids are just a different breed.

Half of my college team was from Florida and we were talking **** to the opposing team the second they got off the bus. Shoot, we even talked heavy **** in practice every day. It got so bad that the NJ, NY and PA kids on the team started to hate us. Not everybody understands that our kids use that behavior to pump themselves up and get into the head of their opponent.

Don't forget our roots. That's how "The U" was born. All of our greats likely did the same thing when they played youth football. You think they just learned how to talk **** when they got to Miami? No, they've been doing it since they were 8. LOL
Football ain't friendly down here.

Never understood when UM fans get uptight when a player talks ****. Thats kinda the U's thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back