THE U IS BACK ESPN PROMO (SIAP)

Advertisement
That "back" **** is so tired. It's embarrassing, and UM fans who perpetuate it are an embarrassment.

That's the thing though 'Chise, it's not really the Miami fans that are going out there claiming "We're Back". It's media bullsh!t. They make it sound like we're the ones saying it, but as we all know from reading this board every day, real Cane fans are still huddling in the bottom of the shower sputtering gibberish just hoping that Al Golden doesn't walk back in that bathroom door in the next moment.

Exactly. Not sure why Franchise thinks it’s the fans doing it.

**** he’s on the board more than any of us.

Sometimes I think it’s the media low-key mocking us, so they can make a grand spectacle if we drop one.

I think he's mostly talking about the media, but adding the small smattering of our fanbase that does get all hype about it. That's how I took it anyway.

Im with you though. **** the media. They just want us hyped because we are big for ratings especially with ESPN taking it on the chin lately. I do love listening to the ****ers that loathe us have to attempt to hype us though. You can just hear the disgust in their voices.

Thats always my favorite part.

True.

But every fanbase has their share of crazies.

Just wait till we're elite again. Folks are gonna start comin out of the woodwerks.

Advertisement
Back