The U: Episode 7 - Russell Athletic Bowl

3 quarters of utter domination.

Its understandable to be nervous and keyed up but we were obviously well prepared. Richt's no nonsense demeanor goes perfectly with hype guys like we have on the support staff.

Lot of work left to do for these guys but that was a huge way to end the year. Gonna be a long offseason.

Advertisement
Coach Richt and this staff have made football fun again in Miami, I'm looking forward to the one after our first NC in over a decade. I already know I'm gunna cry when that happens.

What we saw at the RAB was something we haven't seen in a bowl in the last ten years: a team that was well prepared and emotionally invested in winning. That's 100% on the coaches and their approach to preparing the team and getting them mentally ready.

The fat Jersey fūcks had no clue how to do this.

The end of that video was the happiest I have seen Kaaya in years. He looked like a man who finally got the monkey off his back. He may have not won a lot of big games here, but he will be missed and it was great seeing him end his career as happy as that.

Sorry, but when beating West Virginia is the biggest win of your career, it's not a very winning career. He piled up stats, but he won't be remembered as a leader, or a winner.

Didn't say he would be, but it is good to see him smiling and enjoying himself.

Advertisement
It's great to see the joy in those kids faces at the end of that video. Up and down year but a great way to end it, let's hope for better things in 2017

3 quarters of utter domination.

Its understandable to be nervous and keyed up but we were obviously well prepared. Richt's no nonsense demeanor goes perfectly with hype guys like we have on the support staff.

Lot of work left to do for these guys but that was a huge way to end the year. Gonna be a long offseason.

didn't mean to down vote my b

The end of that video was the happiest I have seen Kaaya in years. He looked like a man who finally got the monkey off his back. He may have not won a lot of big games here, but he will be missed and it was great seeing him end his career as happy as that.

I don't understand the hate for the guy. The fraud and no d killed several careers here. It seems nobody ever mentions this when they are trashing the kid.

Coach Richt and this staff have made football fun again in Miami, I'm looking forward to the one after our first NC in over a decade. I already know I'm gunna cry when that happens.

Truth is we all probably will. It's been so long and we have seen the worst since the Lou Saban days.

Advertisement
Great to see the kids having fun at the end of the season. The bigger the bowl the more the fun. I hope they understand that and work their asses off in the off season.

Go Canes!

I don't understand the hate for the guy. The fraud and no d killed several careers here. It seems nobody ever mentions this when they are trashing the kid.

I appreciate Brad, and I always will. He played well for us, for an idiot of a coach, during some of our darkest days. Thank you, Brad.

That said, he'll also always be, to my mind's eye at least, an above average college QB with a below average winning percentage. A kid who couldn't win the big game. Who never beat FSU. The guy who left Miami when we've finally got momentum. When we could really use him. When he was only projected to go late in the second round or later. He could've come back and cemented Miami as "back" while also improving his draft stock and his bottom dollar.

He's both of those guys, which is why he'll always have an asterisk by his name in our record books to some of us.

Totally agree. In fact the guy did well to overcome some of the Coaching and learn a new system. Just imagine if he had 3 years with Mark Richt.........what would we be saying?....
Alot of careers were at stake....excellent point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back