The Turnaround Has Begun

I don't know if this is humor or not but I'm not in the ****** mood for it. So I'm gonna say this to you Andrew as the operator of this sight. You clearly don't give a fvck about the future of this program and now you and people like you who can't see what's going on just helped us get the death penalty. This fvckin man is the equivalent of the apocalypse and he's reigning his curse down on us with his horse men... This win basically ensures he's not gonna get fired this year especially since this desperation made him start playing the jits and as a result this team is coming together and getting far better. Most amusing part is now this fvck will almost definitely be back next season, so will Blake and lashlee is just gonna leave anyhow and give Mandy one more chance to waste with another staph entirely... Fvck all you people who wanna see this for us. You call it a win when in reality it's a huge loss...
I sincerely hope this 1-point win doesn't change the reality of how poorly Manny and Blake have performed.

Advertisement
Ah SFbayCane, you Californians need to learn some patience. It takes time to create something of quality that last. Manny has the young guys bought into the culture and they are now starting to break into the starting rotation. In another three years Manny will have an entire team that believes in the process and culture. This rebuild is going to take some time but rest easy knowing CMD is leading the change.
1635187534263.png

Respectfully with humor

The TVD era has begun and Manny gets his signature win.

Go Braves!

Hilarious that a one-point victory—against a team that had some HUGE drops, as well as a fluke overturned fumble because of a lost helmet—is now somehow a "signature win".

Diaz did ALL he could to to try and give this thing away late—in a 3rd-and-17 situation, trying to run out the clock with 4:00 remaining—and bailed out on a 3rd-and-16 hook-up to Mallory to run clock out.

3-4 going into Pittsburgh as a 10-point underdog and we're talking about the Van Dyke era and a "signature" win for an embroiled 17-14 head coach, 3-6 dating back to Duke last year—with his first Power Five win since December 5th, 2020.

Back down to earth when Pitt wins by double-digits this Saturday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back