The Truth

Lil Bryant 305

Freshman
Instagram_category6hurricane_43740432_178247926458667_3284151891548029638_n.jpg

Advertisement
At this point I would take golden's offense over Richts. Thats the only thing we have to compare head to head. So, I don't think golden will appreciate the comparison.

I truly think if your three options for HC/Coordinators were as follows:

Option 1: Golden and Co.

HC: Golden

OC: Coley

DC: D

Option 2: Richt and Co.

HC: Richt

OC: Richt

DC: Diaz

Option 3: None

HC: None or Split between the OC/DC

I think Option 3 would perform the best. I don't think Option 3 is good, I just think Option 1 and Option 2 are atrocious.

To think that the only reason folden didn’t see a bowl game was due to self imposed bans and not because he could win 6 games.

Advertisement

I think Option 3 would perform the best. I don't think Option 3 is good, I just think Option 1 and Option 2 are atrocious.

Option 4:

Sue all those above for defamation of character.

If Golden would have dumped his buddy No D. He might have been more successful. However, he was all in for that type of D. This is like now that CMR can’t see that changes on O need to be made.

No D. was running Golden's defense.

If Golden would have dumped his buddy No D. He might have been more successful. However, he was all in for that type of D. This is like now that CMR can’t see that changes on O need to be made.
hmmmmm....seems like we are there again with Richt keeping Jon as QB coach and Richt being the OC with no indication any changes are coming as he seems to proud to admit he is failing.

“Through pride we are ever deceiving ourselves. But deep down below the surface of the average conscience a still, small voice says to us, something is out of tune. ”
― C.G. Jung

You know, I've never seen them in the same room together.

Kinda like Janet Jackson and Michael Jackson back in the day. Makes you wonder

Advertisement
Advertisement

Can Larry Scott be the head man in Option 3? If so I'm in.

Advertisement
Bum Phillips said it best, Don Shula can coach his team and beat you or coach your team and beat you...Mark Richt has to have his system players in place and cannot adapt and just got beat by a relic coach at GT

Advertisement
Back