The trenches...

Status
Not open for further replies.
FAITH, HOPE, and LOVE of our Canes and HATRED of all of our opponents especially the "mighty" gayturds. Lol. is why I think we will be better!! I choose to meet the season with optimism, not fear and skepticism. We will have growing pains, but these ****sucking lizards have a lot of their own problems that can be exploited.

Advertisement
In TNM are really bout the same...JJ always made it clear that you can’t make chicken salad out of chicken shi! and this also aligns with his theory that it ain’t bout those X’s and O’s But rather the Johnnies & Joes🙌🏽 We are not ranked for a reason people and must pray that another 8-5 or 9-4 season doesn’t yield losing our best local & in-state commits.
Didn't you post some similar weepy, end-of-the-world garbage a few days ago? Is that your shtick?

In TNM are really bout the same...JJ always made it clear that you can’t make chicken salad out of chicken shi! and this also aligns with his theory that it ain’t bout those X’s and O’s But rather the Johnnies & Joes🙌🏽 We are not ranked for a reason people and must pray that another 8-5 or 9-4 season doesn’t yield losing our best local & in-state commits.
Ban

Advertisement
One thing is for sure, no matter what happens on 8/24, you are still going to be the worst poster on this site or any other site.

Can’t see the big picture I’m sorry for you but I do and it ain’t exactly what we want but it’s gonna be a fresh start. But when the HC calls members of his team and family with regards to the disease it ain’t good at all.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back