The trenches...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Everything305

Banned
Banned
In TNM are really bout the same...JJ always made it clear that you can’t make chicken salad out of chicken shi! and this also aligns with his theory that it ain’t bout those X’s and O’s But rather the Johnnies & Joes🙌🏽 We are not ranked for a reason people and must pray that another 8-5 or 9-4 season doesn’t yield losing our best local & in-state commits.

Advertisement
In TNM are really bout the same...JJ always made it clear that you can’t make chicken salad out of chicken shi! and this also aligns with his theory that it ain’t bout those X’s and O’s But rather the Johnnies & Joes🙌🏽 We are not ranked for a reason people and must pray that another 8-5 or 9-4 season doesn’t yield losing our best local & in-state commits.
Go to bed loser.... :pgdead:

giphy.gif

Advertisement
I am prepared to hold on for at least 3 years with Manny. I don't expect a 100% turn around, but I expect improvement with our offense. I think our D will be solid. This year, I am happy with winning the Coastal and giving Clemson a **** good fight in ACCCG and a win in the bowl game. Next couple years, I will expect a lot more. First year HC, questionable O-line, QB concerns. Let's all hold on for the ride and see how we improve.

Have you looked at our recruiting class?

Advertisement
Another worthless complaining thread by the ***** Op. go back where you came from

Stalker is back huh! Dude learn the game already will ya!! We are soft up front just like last year but not as bad as the previous year when we lost the Orange Bowl. Yes we have better offensive coaching staff but smoke & mirrors can only help you to an extent. We need bad *** Johnnies & Joes upfront🙌🏽

nail in the coffin for you, bud. Hope you had fun.

Why? Having a real perspective is not a criminal offense at all. Now, can the OL get & will be better more than likely yeah but if they can’t impose their will individually and collectively on an opponent than it’s all bout being somewhat competitive like a Stanford which ain’t us at all.🙌🏽

I am prepared to hold on for at least 3 years with Manny. I don't expect a 100% turn around, but I expect improvement with our offense. I think our D will be solid. This year, I am happy with winning the Coastal and giving Clemson a **** good fight in ACCCG and a win in the bowl game. Next couple years, I will expect a lot more. First year HC, questionable O-line, QB concerns. Let's all hold on for the ride and see how we improve.

You make a lot of good points here and I totally agree with you.’Unfortunately after the last 15 years I don’t have much patience anymore. We need to get the local and instate Johnnies & Joes in order to have any hope of winning again🙌🏽

Advertisement
Inappropriate advertising / spam
You are the worst!

Reality is what it is brother and in 13 days I’ll be either happy as **** that our D and special teams carried us to a great victory and our offense didn’t kill us via turnovers execution TOP and field position or I’ll be ****ed like I have been for the last 15 years that we are mediocre once again🙌🏽

Advertisement
Reality is what it is brother and in 13 days I’ll be either happy as **** that our D and special teams carried us to a great victory and our offense didn’t kill us via turnovers execution TOP and field position or I’ll be ****ed like I have been for the last 15 years that we are mediocre once again🙌🏽

One thing is for sure, no matter what happens on 8/24, you are still going to be the worst poster on this site or any other site.

Dude, act like your excited to slap these coxsucking turds around on 8/24/19. We have had an entire off season to categorize and lament over our vulnerabilities. NOTHING NEW can be added here (and that goes for everybody) that isn't already been discussed ad nauseum. Pray for 8-4 ???? are you out of your got**** mind ???? If I'm praying for my canes I am shooting higher than that. Now I am replying to you under the assumption you're an actual canes fan, if not, ***ks your lizard ***!!

Dude, act like your excited to slap these coxsucking turds around on 8/24/19. We have had an entire off season to categorize and lament over our vulnerabilities. NOTHING NEW can be added here (and that goes for everybody) that isn't already been discussed ad nauseum. Pray for 8-4 ???? are you out of your got**** mind ???? If I'm praying for my canes I am shooting higher than that. Now I am replying to you under the assumption you're an actual canes fan, if not, ***ks your lizard ***!!

Well if it’s been overly discussed at nausea why would you think we will be better than 8-5 or 9-4??? Can’t wait for the 24th but yeah I’m scared of our OL and QB play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back