3. Athletic
4. Can scoot
5. Mobile in the pocket
6. Big arm
7. Throws into tight coverage
8. **** of an ***
9. Brings scrambling element
10. Fearless

This kid has all the tools. Flying under the radar by our fans.
Gonna be a bad *** for Richt.

The type of kid that'll beat fsu with a broken nose, not cry about banners and "doodie head fans."

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/3961104/57c848d6da51142ce4133bcd

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's gonna be real nice seeing F$U fans in absolute disbelief as Weldon tears them apart in Tally next year. They will really regret Jimbo not locking up a legacy.

He's better than Perry. He's as athletic as Perry, faster, and after Allison will have the second strongest arm on the team.

Most underrated recruit we have

Advertisement
He's only underrated because an injury caused him to miss his junior season, camps, combines, etc.

LOL...So we're just going to completely gloss over number 8 tho..IJS Lmao. He knows where to go with the ball, and that is what it's going to boil down too. Perry gives you the athletic surprise, but he needs to gain weight. I think Allison gets the first solid look, then Weldon/Perry. and if all of them disappoints, they're going with Rosier as bridge for a mid season switch.

Last edited:
he's coming in with zero pressure. all the hype is with Perry....he will prove alot of people wrong (especially FSU which is where he wanted to go).

Advertisement
Cade Weldon.

Secure your jerseys now.

1. Gamer
2. Competitive
3. Athletic
4. Can scoot
5. Mobile in the pocket
6. Big arm
8. **** of an ***
10. Fearless

The type of kid that'll beat fsu with a broken nose, not cry about banners and "doodie head fans."

You forgot

11. Handsome
13. Broad shoulders

Whatever the case ends up it being, I think the QB competition between two highly sought after QB's and one who flew under the radar with a great HS tape should produce a starter next year where there isn't a steep decline from where we are this year with Kaayak.

Kaayak was a game manger in every sense of the word. The winner of the QB competition this Spring/Summer should be competent enough to get our playmakers the ball and stay out of the way.

We're in good hands boys.

Advertisement
we can call him and richards 'ARCADE' whenever they hook up for passes and TDs.

the ARCADE offensive dynasty comin

Cade Weldon.

Secure your jerseys now.

1. Gamer
2. Competitive
3. Athletic
4. Can scoot
5. Mobile in the pocket
6. Big arm
8. **** of an ***
10. Fearless

perry and Allison are very highly rated recruits who will give Weldon a run for his money. perry broke daunte culpepper's records. I think Weldon is in the race for starter just not sure he gets it perry seems to be frontrunner but I expect Allison and Weldon to both have a say in that.

Advertisement
at least this comp, will be x10000000000 more better than having to watch Ryan Williams or Jake Heaps.

Pete predicted Perry so it will clearly be Weldon or Allison.

I love me some Weldon but his FSU DNA worries me.

Can't wait to see this all play out. Start them all out even and let the best QB take the reigns.

Advertisement
Back