The time is now

Cribby

All-American
Premium
The schedule sets up perfect for a qb change, it’s now or never.

If Richt rolls that guy out there against that high school team next week we have issues.

Way bigger issues than a garbage qb.

Advertisement

If Richt rolls that guy out there against that high school team next week we have issues.

It was time at the end of the first quarter.

Stevie Wonder saw that!

Advertisement
Rosier is problem number one. The tackling, o line play, and db play can be fixed. But dump Rosier and Feagles and this team should be fine. And clean up the penalties for ***** sake

Not just qb. I want to see reed and scaife in there at guard. Get hall on the field because im tired of redwine stiff ***. And get dean and knowles out my face.

Said it in another thread. My only hope is that Richt didn't want to hurt a young guy's development by throwing them out there against LSU and having them bomb. The schedule is PERFECT to start a young guy, and get all three some serious time. We could lose at Toledo if Rosier plays there.

If the QB competition is indeed over, even after this showing, I might not watch many games this year. My sanity can't handle it.

He is .. He should have played Cade... Rosier is a deer and he doesn't deserve to start here. Zero pocket awareness missed at least 8 to 10 blitzes that were plain as day. He's 23 not 18.

Advertisement
Rosier is problem number one. The tackling, o line play, and db play can be fixed. But dump Rosier and Feagles and this team should be fine. And clean up the penalties for ***** sake
Dump Rosier and Feagles doesn't punt as often, and by the time he does, a 30 yard punt is inside the 10.

Dump Rosier and Feagles doesn't punt as often, and by the time he does, a 30 yard punt is inside the 10.
In a perfect world that happens but his job is to flip the field. He hasn’t done anything since being here and he obviously hasn’t shown that he has improved.

Advertisement
It needs to happen. Use these games to evaluate your QBs with real bullets.

I know Richt doesnt pay attention to defense, does he pay any attention to Special teams? Worst unit in last 20 years. This guy actually cosigned to sign a 4-10 kicker? DIdnt get a grad transfer punter after this guy shanks left and right?

Advertisement
He wouldn't try it tonight when the game was out of reach. Dont think its happening. CMR is a stubborn MFer.. Weldon should of got in just to see what he could do. Instead we let Rosier get shook and scramble out the last minutes.

Tonight really showed us what kinda team and leader we have. It hurt man on so many levels... I expect the rest of the season to be CMR proving hes still got it against lester talent and shutting the bed when we play the big boys

I could not believe the lack of imagination on offense with a whole offseason to prepare.

If Richt was reluctant to open things up more because he lacked confidence in Rosier's ability to execute then CHANGE THE FREAKIN QB!! If an inaccurate qb is tying your hands then you have nothing to lose and a lot more to gain by seeing what the guys behind him can do when given the chance. We have a ridiculous amount of talented skill guys on offense but they don't do us a **** bit of good if you can't put the ball in their hands...

Advertisement
Back