The Time Is Now

sszoeboy

Freshman
Miami must seize the moment and win the title this year. We WILL lose several key players this year(Berrios, Thomas, Badgley, McDermott, Herndon, Norton, McIntosh, and maybe Jaquan is he keeps up his play). That's a lot of turnover, and although we have great talent coming in the next few years.....I think we may drop a game or two next season. There's not one real dominating college football team this year(including Alabama). We match up pretty well with every top 10 school right now, and when we get amped for a game, I don't think any other team stands a chance. Miami has a nice opportunity and I hope they make it count.

Advertisement
Miami must seize the moment and win the title this year. We WILL lose several key players this year(Berrios, Thomas, Badgley, McDermott, Herndon, Norton, McIntosh, and maybe Jaquan is he keeps up his play). That's a lot of turnover, and although we have great talent coming in the next few years.....I think we may drop a game or two next season. There's not one real dominating college football team this year(including Alabama). We match up pretty well with every top 10 school right now, and when we get amped for a game, I don't think any other team stands a chance. Miami has a nice opportunity and I hope they make it count.

It's always hard to see how good a team will be the next year. It's easy to see what we have now and know that we will lose some of our best players. The best way to look at it is through our recruiting classes. Our outgoing class contained eight 4 and 5 star players, and eighteen 3 star players. Yes, 18. We are replacing them with a current class of thirteen 4 and 5 stars, and only six 3 star players, with more 4 and 5 stars likely to come.

New players will break out next year that we can't see coming this year. Did anyone think we'd be 10-0 last year? No. The good news is we are replacing our seniors with a better ranked class. We will be better next year. Maybe we'll lose a close one, but our team will be better overall next year, and then the year after.

I think we will be dominate next year, especially if at least one of RJ and Kendrick stay. That being said we are fully capable of winning it all this year, we can line up and beat anyone.

I think we will be dominate next year, especially if at least one of RJ and Kendrick stay. That being said we are fully capable of winning it all this year, we can line up and beat anyone.

I think we will be dominant* next year

Sorry, but I've seen this several times over the past few weeks and it's annoying. Dominate is a verb. You cannot be "dominate".

Here's another example involving choosing a person to be on your team. You cannot be choose. You can be chosen, though. If you are in charge of picking people you can choose to pick certain players. Players are not choose, though. They are chosen.

Advertisement
I agree that we must seize the moment and win now.
However, this team can get better next year even with the players who are graduating or leaving early. But yes, nothing is guaranteed
There have been many teams over the years who have "won a year early" and then do nothing the next season. Ohio State of 2014/2015 comes to mind as the last one.

Sorry, but I've seen this several times over the past few weeks and it's annoying. Dominate is a verb. You cannot be "dominate".

Here's another example involving choosing a person to be on your team. You cannot be choose. You can be chosen, though. If you are in charge of picking people you can choose to pick certain players. Players are not choose, though. They are chosen.

Thank you four da English lesson Professor.

Advertisement
We got a great opportunity NOW...
But the Future is very bright.
IMO going into this year, we were still 1-2 recruitment cycles away.
But we are getting it done now!

This team can win it this year, should win it, and will win it this year. We have the D to stop anyone’s run game and kill any QB of team like OU. This is our year.

We had a lot of turnover last year. Lost 11 players who made nfl teams with 9 being draft picks. It’s turnover everywhere and we mostly a young team still

Advertisement
^Yes. And we are finally at that point where we can say we are reloading and not rebuilding when players leave for the NFL. We all know Richt is killing it in recruiting.

From "We're a year or two away" to "We must win NOW because there's going to be a dropoff next year!"

These types of discussions actually are only relevant to us fans and whether we temper expectations for or during any given year. I GUARANTEE that no player or coach is thinking that we're playing with house money now this year and whatever happens is fine.

Thank you four da English lesson Professor.

Mocking me doesn't make you less of a dumbass

Advertisement
We’re playing with house money at this point.

Never expected this season. It’s been a blast to watch and a huge success already... especially since most consider us to be even better next season.

Now, let’s go win the whole freaking thing!

I think every season is approached as “let’s win the whole ******* thing”...but when it comes to next season, let’s just remember that after our first three games this season we thought our secondary was our weakest spot and our QB was a middling bridge guy. This team now compared to early season is a completely different animal, and so projecting outcomes a year into the future seems to be a fool’s errand

I don't think we will be so I consistent on offense next year. We will have proper TEs even though they are young, also a FB and More talent at OL and not to mention reinforcement at RB.

The time is now, not because of next year but because of now. We could be better next year, or we could not. No one knows, that goes for every single team. People were freaking out about our secondary coming into the season, bar some bad play calling imo they are miles better than last season. That's the kinda stuff you can't predict. Even RJ, we will miss him no doubt, we have Kool. He knows how to get DL ready. New leaders will emerge, players get better, some regress.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back