The tell all quote

Advertisement
Getting better is like we almost scored in soccer

What should he have said?

"We didn't get the job done and at Miami going 0-4 against your rival isn't acceptable"

for starters

What was the question asked to begin with? Your answer might have nothing to do with what he was asked.

Does it really matter?

Well, yes, it does.

I don't see the problem. He's right, we're a different team over the last 5 weeks. He's also right that you are what your record says. If he left that part out I'd have a problem with this.

Well said. I don't excuse his unwillingness to change for 3 1/2 years but over these last 4-5 weeks, it looks like he finally is adapting. A little too late for me but since he isn't going anywhere, I'll take it.
I would agree with this if he was a good coach, if he knew how to make adjustments on game days, if he had a semblance of game planning and managing. The problem is he doesn't. His defense is being more aggressive, but he and Dorito have hit their ceiling.

People are acting like these guys suddenly turned into great coaches. They didn't they just became more aggressive. Pretty big difference IMO and yesterday's game bore that out. Ok the defense played great in the first half. FSU adjusted and suddenly they were gashing us and our defense at times looked confused.

People can celebrate the fact Golden is more aggressive on defense, but they are forgetting that he is not a good game day coach. He will never get us where we want to be.

Last edited:
What should he have said?

"We didn't get the job done and at Miami going 0-4 against your rival isn't acceptable"

for starters

What was the question asked to begin with? Your answer might have nothing to do with what he was asked.

Does it really matter?

Well, yes, it does.

You and I both know that regardless of what was asked and how that the same soft bull**** answer was coming out of his mouth. In this case he delivered as he always does, trying to fool the media and fans that he knows his *** from his elbow

Advertisement

for starters

Does it really matter?

Well, yes, it does.

You and I both know that regardless of what was asked and how that the same soft bull**** answer was coming out of his mouth. In this case he delivered as he always does, trying to fool the media and fans that he knows his *** from his elbow

Because he thinks the team has gotten better over the last 5 games??? Poll 100 people, and I'm guessing the majority of them would agree with AG. I agree with him, too, but that doesn't take away the record, which I think was the original point he was making. Like I said before, I just don't get the outrage.

Does it really matter?

Well, yes, it does.

Because he thinks the team has gotten better over the last 5 games??? Poll 100 people, and I'm guessing the majority of them would agree with AG. I agree with him, too, but that doesn't take away the record, which I think was the original point he was making. Like I said before, I just don't get the outrage.

The team has gotten better and not disputing that. What's wrong with him showing some anger, some grit, or fight after we lose? Show that he isn't happy or satisfied for once would be a lot better than his continuous positive spin. That's my point

Does it really matter?

Well, yes, it does.

The team has gotten better and not disputing that. What's wrong with him showing some anger, some grit, or fight after we lose? Show that he isn't happy or satisfied for once would be a lot better than his continuous positive spin. That's my point

OK. That's fine, but again, what was the context of the question asked?

Some of you guys must have no life. You just hang and over scrutinize every word Golden utters like it's some deep quote. WTF?? Mind boggling. Grow the F up!!

Advertisement
#BerriosDroppedTheGameWinner #NotAlGolden

Berrios was forced to play as a frosh because of Al Gorlden's incompetence on the recruiting trail.

The funny thing about our situation is that even if it's the players' fault. Blame must ultimately rest upon the head of the organization for selecting and failing to get these players skills adequately developed so that they can make those plays.

IT'S ALL AL GORLDEN FAULT!

Fvck anyone trying to shift the blame. Fvckem right in their cooter.

Thanks though.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back