James Coley S&P ranking at miami:
2013 - 5
2014 - 34
2015 - 49

Dan Enos S&P ranking at Arkansas:
2015 - 4
2016 - 39
2017 - 43

id think it should be easier to offense at miami, but i guess S&P is supposed to take stuff like competition into consideration anyway?

difference is Enos will have a much better defense to work with, and the talent level really shouldnt ever drop off too much like it can at arkansas

yea

Quick refresher course, Penos as a Head Coach or OC:

Total offense:
2010: 49th
2011: 57th
2012: 64th
2013: 110th
2014: 70th
2015: 25th
2016: 54th
2017: 94th

Scoring Offense:
2010: 82nd
2011: 91st
2012: 64th
2013: 96th
2014: 81st
2015: 27th
2016: 57th
2017: 61st

Let's see what this dope is doing this year:

2019 Total Offense:
89th

2019 Scoring Offense:
83rd

It's almost like....he's doing... what he's done for nearly a.... decade? This is so weird.

Every ****** homer in this thread can use Penos' dong as a mustache and use my ******* as goggles, you stupid football chick imbeciles.

If Manny is what he claimed to be when he took over, he brings in an OC with legit accomplishments or someone that wants to open up the O to rack up numbers.

Advertisement
If Manny is what he claimed to be when he took over, he brings in an OC with legit accomplishments or someone that wants to open up the O to rack up numbers.

The GOAT coach (saban) hired him, coached him up, and wanted to keep him. Dont care what the stats say, Saban knows his ****. I ****** hate Manny and Enos but hard to say Enos was that bad of a hire at the time. At worse, he was a decent hire who had legit HC/OC experience and learned from the GOAT. But yet, Enos has turned out to be horrible. Not giving Manny an excuse but **** we cant catch a break.

The GOAT coach (saban) hired him, coached him up, and wanted to keep him. Dont care what the stats say, Saban knows his ****. I ****** hate Manny and Enos but hard to say Enos was that bad of a hire at the time. At worse, he was a decent hire who had legit HC/OC experience and learned from the GOAT. But yet, Enos has turned out to be horrible. Not giving Manny an excuse but **** we cant catch a break.

I agree with what you are saying. He def didn’t work out the way we thought. That being said I don’t think it would be smart to keep him unless he decides to change his philosophy. It appears he has multiple packages and the ability to put together a more tempo spread but will he do it. The problem is he made no adjustments until it was too late against FIU and other games. We can’t afford to start from behind bc our OC wasn’t able to adjust or properly prepare for our opponent.

Advertisement
I hated the hire, but I never thought he'd be THIS bad. And I mean I HATED the hire. Just shocking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back