The Swagger Badger Trajan Bandy VID

Advertisement
Awesome.

Man this kid has cat quickness for his size. If he keeps lifting he's gonna be big problems for WRs.

This niqqa got so much heart. Corches like golden couldn't see it and that's why he wasn't offered. Corch golden lacked cojones and that's why he could never measure heart. mix heart with a little bit of talent and you have championship capable teams. You needs guys that aren't going to give up (Henderson) when things aren't going your way. at the end of a game with two minutes left down by one score. Or at half time down by 25.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait so your not black? Btw you know they sell things so you can record your TV or computer and it actually comes out in HD and full screen rather than recording the TV. You should look into it if you are going to continue making these.

You're friend has a ridiculously strong New Jersey/New York accident, I feel like I'm listening to my cousins lol

Advertisement
Wait so your not black? Btw you know they sell things so you can record your TV or computer and it actually comes out in HD and full screen rather than recording the TV. You should look into it if you are going to continue making these.

show me

im getting a rig hopefully in a few months

show me

If you are recording your computer screen you can find good ones for free. Here is a link I found on some of the best free PC screen recorders from a few days ago: The best free screen recorder 2017 | TechRadar.

Then all you have to do is put it in an editing software and record your voice over it. You can use a microphone, headphones with audio thing so you can talk into it, or even your camera (delete the video portion keep the audio or make it a face cam).

For the audio I recommend using Audacity (free program most Youtubers use for editing audio) especially if you are using the headphones or a camera for audio. This allows you to delete most of the background noise and makes it much clearer.

show me

If you are recording your computer screen you can find good ones for free. Here is a link I found on some of the best free PC screen recorders from a few days ago: The best free screen recorder 2017 | TechRadar.

Then all you have to do is put it in an editing software and record your voice over it. You can use a microphone, headphones with audio thing so you can talk into it, or even your camera (delete the video portion keep the audio or make it a face cam).

For the audio I recommend using Audacity (free program most Youtubers use for editing audio) especially if you are using the headphones or a camera for audio. This allows you to delete most of the background noise and makes it much clearer.

pm this info so when i get the equipment i can fuq with......thx

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back