The strength profession is getting closer to their first $1 million coach

http://footballscoop.com/news/strength-profession-just-gotten-closer-first-1-million-coach/

What is Feeley worth? The results since he's been here have been beyond most of our expectations. So far the players have passed the eye test, and you can see numerous players have cut down on body fat and are leaner. Now we have to see the strength and conditioning of the players in physical contact. The players definitely have bought into Feeley and enjoy working with him. If we cut down on injuries, if the offensive line can move the defensive line when it's 3rd or 4th and short and our players are still going strong in the 4th quarter? Feeley is worth every penny he demands

Ask me again in November.

Advertisement
IMO these coaches salaries are getting ridiculous for a so-called "amateur" sport. Future generations are gonna look back at this time and laugh.

Just pay the **** players already and get it over with. Ain't nobody fooled anymore with this "amateurism" bull****.

College football is big business. Everybody knows this at this point. It's insane that they've gotten away with what's basically slave labor for so **** long.

I’m sure Harriet Tubman would identify with the plight of Clemson players as they come barreling down the slide in their football complex and maintain the ability to leave any time they wish.

Crazy as I left the field due to bad pay in the 90s. Only NFL guys were making money and they weren't much over 100k/yr. Assistant coaches made just enough to eat. I still think I made the right call after making my bank in technology.

Technology is only scratching the service that's the crazy part.

lack of a deposit of funds into their bank account aside, can someone tell me how college football is basically slave labor?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back