The strength profession is getting closer to their first $1 million coach

sitzee

Freshman
http://footballscoop.com/news/strength-profession-just-gotten-closer-first-1-million-coach/

What is Feeley worth? The results since he's been here have been beyond most of our expectations. So far the players have passed the eye test, and you can see numerous players have cut down on body fat and are leaner. Now we have to see the strength and conditioning of the players in physical contact. The players definitely have bought into Feeley and enjoy working with him. If we cut down on injuries, if the offensive line can move the defensive line when it's 3rd or 4th and short and our players are still going strong in the 4th quarter? Feeley is worth every penny he demands

Advertisement
1565022250416.png

Have to assume Iowa and penn state guys are paid a lot given how well their players usually test at the combine

Advertisement
http://footballscoop.com/news/strength-profession-just-gotten-closer-first-1-million-coach/

What is Feeley worth? The results since he's been here have been beyond most of our expectations. So far the players have passed the eye test, and you can see numerous players have cut down on body fat and are leaner. Now we have to see the strength and conditioning of the players in physical contact. The players definitely have bought into Feeley and enjoy working with him. If we cut down on injuries, if the offensive line can move the defensive line when it's 3rd or 4th and short and our players are still going strong in the 4th quarter? Feeley is worth every penny he demands

I like watching industries evolve. Thats good stuff.

Crazy as I left the field due to bad pay in the 90s. Only NFL guys were making money and they weren't much over 100k/yr. Assistant coaches made just enough to eat. I still think I made the right call after making my bank in technology.

can we play one f@cking entire season to see how well he does before anyone starts sucking his richard?

this is the type of porster who probably desires to extend Manny's contact because of his Twitter/Instagram/PR/messaging game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Strength coaches get more facetime and "practice time" with the players than any other position coach or coordinator. What they do in that gym goes a long way to creating viable athletes for the program and more importantly a culture of work that a program needs to be successful.

Surprised these guys haven't gotten to seven figures yet. Incredibly important component of a successful team.

IMO these coaches salaries are getting ridiculous for a so-called "amateur" sport. Future generations are gonna look back at this time and laugh.

Just pay the **** players already and get it over with. Ain't nobody fooled anymore with this "amateurism" bull****.

College football is big business. Everybody knows this at this point. It's insane that they've gotten away with what's basically slave labor for so **** long.

Many other S &C Coaches ahead of Feeley. Not taking anything away from him, but he did a great job in relating, and selling his concept to our players. No doubt they are in good condition. I am waiting however to see how we perform in the 4 th quarter in games. Last year, the 4 th 1/4 for our U team was horrible, and we showed it.

Advertisement
IMO these coaches salaries are getting ridiculous for a so-called "amateur" sport. Future generations are gonna look back at this time and laugh.

Just pay the **** players already and get it over with. Ain't nobody fooled anymore with this "amateurism" bull****.

College football is big business. Everybody knows this at this point. It's insane that they've gotten away with what's basically slave labor for so **** long.

This. Everyone makes crazy $ except the ppl who we actually tune in to watch.

Can we at least see the on field product first? I mean yeesh. Some would have had Felder up here after the one remotely decent season in the past two decades

What part of IF don't you understand? As I said they've passed the EYE test now let's see how they perform on the field

can we play one f@cking entire season to see how well he does before anyone starts sucking his richard?

this is the type of porster who probably desires to extend Manny's contact because of his Twitter/Instagram/PR/messaging game.

Advertisement

HOT Take 🔥🧨🔥

Just since we’re on the topic of strength coaches, the guy at FAU is the goods. I’ve seen him at work a few times and I’ve always left impressed. He’s someone to keep an eye on down the line in my opinion. He started as an assistant at Bama, followed Lane to FAU to be the director of strength and conditioning and has since also gained the title of Assistant Head Coach. I don’t know of many, if any, strength coaches who are also assistant head coaches.

Advertisement
Back