The Status of our Beloved CANES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Everything305

Banned
Banned
is not so promising after just 5 practices and the issues that plagued CMR schematically on the offense side of the ball are still there. For instance, the OL is so below the level of a top tier Power 5 Blue Blood Program that a true FR is playing left tackle for us. Now granted, as the absolute diehard and homer that I am I do remember a youngster from TX named Andy Fox but from what I have seen at the last two practices Zion is no Andy Fox. To be more specific, the only guy I see playing at the next level from this group is Donaldson and at best he is a second day take for an NFL franchise. Then at QB its the same issues and although on paper there is more talent from this current trio, Tate has to be better than Rosier, he still has done nothing at the highest level of college football and continues to throw ducks all over the field and cannot hit a man in stride on a crossing pattern. No matter what scheme you want to run if the guys upfront look like chicken shi! instead of chicken salad you cant win consistently at this level of football as execution will be exactly what we have seen the last few years which is the epitome of inconsistency.

This reality will impact the defense and as the season goes they will get worn out once again. My "HOMER" goggles convinces me that our depth at just about every position on that side of the ball is much improved but the LB position cannot afford any injuries whatsoever if we are gonna be on the field over sixty percent of the game. Some may argue that we have a punter now and my explanation is once again we have a liability there as for every good punt I have seen its been followed by 3 bad ones and to add to the mix he is now day to day. He's gotta be brought in and fine tuned as there is no need for him to get hurt doing all the things real players do. His positional and hang time work has been better than his deep work which at times has been unacceptable. So in summary TNM looks a lot like the old MIAMI and at best we win 8 games and I predict the TURDS will win in week zero and that absolutely will suck to start my football season. No matter what happens this year or the nest I'll always pay my $200.00 a month for our tickets and cheer on my CANES just praying that somehow some way the glory days will return to my beloved 305.

Advertisement
Less posting...

yeah I know not what anyone wants to read but its our reality. I don't think it matters if it is Manny or like many others wanted Mario at the wheel we just cant repeat our achievements. If the NCAA would allow us to be cheaters like the Southeastern conference then maybe we would have a shot. There is no way in **** Clemson South Carolina is better than the 305.

Advertisement
yeah I know not what anyone wants to read but its our reality. I don't think it matters if it is Manny or like many others wanted Mario at the wheel we just cant repeat our achievements. If the NCAA would allow us to be cheaters like the Southeastern conference then maybe we would have a shot. There is no way in **** Clemson South Carolina is better than the 305.

No it's your reality. You have no clue what my or anyone else's reality is.

Please don't try to attach another living soul to that garbled, incoherent nonsense you just posted.

Yes finally someone discusses the fact that we haven’t been good and the SEC cheats.

Riveting, pulse pounding read.

Would ignore again.

Advertisement
Are you still going to pretend you are not everything305 from canesport? What time today will you post your Mike rumph bashing thread? Tool

Advertisement
36x5tb.jpg

is not so promising after just 5 practices and the issues that plagued CMR schematically on the offense side of the ball are still there. For instance, the OL is so below the level of a top tier Power 5 Blue Blood Program that a true FR is playing left tackle for us. Now granted, as the absolute diehard and homer that I am I do remember a youngster from TX named Andy Fox but from what I have seen at the last two practices Zion is no Andy Fox. To be more specific, the only guy I see playing at the next level from this group is Donaldson and at best he is a second day take for an NFL franchise. Then at QB its the same issues and although on paper there is more talent from this current trio, Tate has to be better than Rosier, he still has done nothing at the highest level of college football and continues to throw ducks all over the field and cannot hit a man in stride on a crossing pattern. No matter what scheme you want to run if the guys upfront look like chicken shi! instead of chicken salad you cant win consistently at this level of football as execution will be exactly what we have seen the last few years which is the epitome of inconsistency.

This reality will impact the defense and as the season goes they will get worn out once again. My "HOMER" goggles convinces me that our depth at just about every position on that side of the ball is much improved but the LB position cannot afford any injuries whatsoever if we are gonna be on the field over sixty percent of the game. Some may argue that we have a punter now and my explanation is once again we have a liability there as for every good punt I have seen its been followed by 3 bad ones and to add to the mix he is now day to day. He's gotta be brought in and fine tuned as there is no need for him to get hurt doing all the things real players do. His positional and hang time work has been better than his deep work which at times has been unacceptable. So in summary TNM looks a lot like the old MIAMI and at best we win 8 games and I predict the TURDS will win in week zero and that absolutely will suck to start my football season. No matter what happens this year or the nest I'll always pay my $200.00 a month for our tickets and cheer on my CANES just praying that somehow some way the glory days will return to my beloved 305.
Your a loser everywhere you go...

Advertisement

That was a fun post to start the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back